Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties to rent in Kew, TW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kew, TW9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Kew, TW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Christchurch, Kew, TW9

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful church conversion, this stunning two bedroom duplex apartment offers generous and contemporary living space with striking original features throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Strand Drive, Kew, TW9

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within this beautiful complex, this well presented and spacious two bedroom first floor flat boasts stunning views over the River Thames with two private balconies, communal gardens and off-street parking. Read more.

Pump House Crescent, Kew Bridge, TW8

508 per week (2202 pcm) £3,048 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb new development moments from the River Thames, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers light and airy living space with amazing views. Read more.

Woodman Mews, Kew, TW9

460.38 per week (1995 pcm) £2,763 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom riverside apartment set within a recently built gated development, affording an open-plan reception room/kitchen, a balcony, a communal gym and swimming pool and underground parking. Read more.

Strand Drive, Kew, TW9

460.38 per week (1995 pcm) £2,763 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning, contemporary two bedroom flat, beautifully presented, offering versatile living space within a peaceful riverside development in Kew (with lift and porter). Read more.

Holland Gardens, Kew Bridge, TW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set over the fifth floor of a highly sought-after riverside development this stunning modern two bedroom apartment benefits from open-plan living, master bedroom with en suite and private balcony. Read more.

Woodman Mews, Richmond, TW9

438.46 per week (1900 pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous two bedroom, ground floor flat set within the exclusive Kew Riverside development, benefiting from a private terrace and communal gardens. Read more.

Kew Road, Kew, TW9

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright, stylish living space of impressive proportions this delightful two bedroom flat is set within a magnificent period conversion moments from Kew Gardens, Green and village. Read more.

Beechwood Ave, Kew, TW9

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Bright and well presented throughout, this lovely two bedroom house boasts a stunning open-plan reception room/kitchen and a superb location moments from Kew village and excellent transport links. Read more.

Burdett Road, Kew, TW9

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom ground floor flat benefiting from a private garden, and located on a residential road in close proximity to amenities and transport links via the A316. Read more.

Temeraire Place, Brentford, TW8

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a modern gated development moments from the river, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers open-plan accommodation with off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape