Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston, KT1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kingston, KT1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston, KT1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Chesters, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom semi-detached house over two floors is located on private residential road and boasts a conservatory leading to a secluded mature garden, off-street parking and double garage. Freehold. Read more.

Canbury Park Road, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well-presented and bright three bedroom period town-house, semi-detached and boasting a fantastic garden with side entrance and off-street parking moments from the shops and station. Freehold. Read more.

Beverley Way, Raynes Park, SW20

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set within a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful three bedroom semi-detached house offers plenty of living space with a large, modern kitchen with space to dine, conservatory and private garden with summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Kingston Hill, Kingston Hill, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting superb location on Kingston Hill, this fantastic three bedroom ground floor, split-level flat offers contemporary living space with views of Coombe Wood Golf Course. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wingfield Road, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom bungalow is set over two floors and boast bright and spacious living space with double bedrooms and gorgeous garden. Freehold. Read more.

Muybridge Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A delightful, light and spacious three bedroom end-of-terrace house boasting generous living over two floors and enjoying a mature private garden and off-street parking close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Old London Road, Kingston, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an excellent standard throughout, this fantastic three bedroom flat arranged over two floors offers an open-plan reception room/kitchen area with space to dine and is moments from the amenities of Kingston. Leasehold. Read more.

Dumbleton Close, Kingston, KT1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic, well presented three bedroom house arranged over two floors and boasting a beautiful double reception room with patio doors opening onto the private garden and a separate garage. Freehold. Read more.

Linden Crescent, Kingston, KT1

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A charming two/three bedroom semi-detached house that is presented in good condition throughout with an attractive, modern, neutral d├ęcor as well as a south-facing rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rosemont Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb three bedroom end plot family home offers a spacious reception room, three bright double bedrooms and a large private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Home Court, Surbiton, KT6

465000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located for the amenities and transport links of Surbiton, this spacious three bedroom property is located on the first floor of a purpose-built block. Leasehold. Read more.

Lincoln Road, Kingston, KT3

430000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Kingsnympton Park, Kingston Hill, KT2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

With a sought-after location a short distance away from central Kingston this excellent three bedroom top floor apartment offers an impressive living space with three double bedrooms and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Somerset Road, Kingston, KT1

285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Christian and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Christian Dickson1