Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston, KT1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kingston, KT1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston, KT1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ham Ridings, Ham, TW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful four bedroom detached house quietly located and featuring a charming reception room with joining dining room, excellent kitchen with dining space, a fantastic mature garden and large double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Avenue Road, Kingston, KT1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Well presented to high standards throughout, this four bedroom house offers a stunning living area and a good location within moments of central Kingston and several well regarded schools. Freehold. Read more.

Warwick Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set along a charming residential cul-de-sac this well proportioned four bedroom house is smartly presented and offers a spacious living area, stylish kitchen with room to dine and an expansive private garden. Freehold. Read more.

The Farthings, Kingston, KT2

630000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A spacious four bedroom house with private garden situated in a charming development and requiring moderate works throughout in a sought-after central location. Freehold. Read more.

Fleetwood Road, Kingston, KT1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated within easy reach of the amenities in Kingston, this bright four bedroom house is well proportioned and affords a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Christian and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Christian Dickson1