Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston Vale, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kingston Vale, SW15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Kingston Vale, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fusion Court, Kingston Hill, SW15

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a modern development by Richmond Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts well presented, open-plan living space. Buy to let only ? 2 year contract starting on 11/06/2016 £1,450 PCM. Leasehold. Read more.

Norley Vale, Roehampton, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common and Richmond park, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers modern interiors and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cadnam Point, Roehampton, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright and airy two bedroom eighth floor flat offers a well proportioned living space with a private balcony supplying stunning tree top views across Richmond Park. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Robert Robert Stanley1