Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 1 bedroom properties for sale in Lewisham, SE13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lewisham, SE13. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Lewisham, SE13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Old Vicarage, Greenwich, SE10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a beautifully converted Vicarage, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a modern and sleek interior combined with the period features of the building. Leasehold. Read more.

Davenport Road, Catford, SE6

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Mount Pleasant Road, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offers bright modern interiors and boasts a superb reception room, large fitted kitchen and good-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Ferdinand Court, Catford, Catford, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Striking fourth floor one bedroom flat set in a new residential development boasts a bright and airy reception room and kitchen, a good sized double bedroom and a private balcony all completed to an amazing standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Chiltonian Mews, Hither Green, SE13

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fabulous modern development this stylish one bedroom flat offers bright contemporary interiors and offers a superb open-plan reception room as well a private balcony and private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Loampit Vale, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the Eleventh floor of a stunning modern development this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a striking open-plan reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive private balcony with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

Birkhall Road, Catford, SE6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor of a beautiful period conversion, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from a stylish and newly refurbished interior as well as a private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lewisham Hill, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a south-facing location moments away from the picturesque Blackheath, this charming one bedroom, first floor property also boasts a stylish interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Rosse Gardens, Hither Green, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic modern development this stylish one bedroom ground floor flat offers bright generously sized rooms throughout and boasts a fantastic semi-open-plan reception room and sleek fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Deals Gateway, Deptford, SE13

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a smart modern development moments away from fantastic transport links, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Armoury Road, Deptford, SE8

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of a block in a quiet and residential estate while offering bright and neutral interiors and a spacious reception area. Leasehold. Read more.

Lee High Road, Lewisham, SE13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This one bedroom second floor flat offers modern living space, an open-plan reception room/kitchen, a bright double bedroom and a stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Theatre Place, New Cross, SE14

315000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ravensbourne Road, Catford, SE6

310000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a residential area this charming one bedroom flat is situated on the second floor of a purpose-built development and boasts a large and naturally lit reception room with a Juliet balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Knowles Hill Crescent, Hither Green, SE13

279950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a prime Hither Green location, this modern one bedroom ground floor flat offers a spacious open-plan reception and kitchen, a bright airy double bedroom and sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Brownhill Road, Hither Green, SE6

250000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom ground floor flat set in a beautiful Victorian conversion offers an excellent finish with a modern fitted kitchen, good sized bedroom and communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Algiers Road, Ladywell, SE13

249950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A bright one bedroom first floor flat, boasting a charming reception room and stylish kitchen, located moments from the open green space of Hilly Fields Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Wellmeadow Road, Catford, SE6

234000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Monument Gardens, Lewisham, SE13

230000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Ruffell1