Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties to rent in London Bridge, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London Bridge, SE1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London Bridge, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

South Bank Tower, South Bank, SE1

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom luxury apartment offers a beautiful and contemporary living space throughout, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, two en-suites and boasts superb views all over London throughout the flat. Read more.

Borough High Street, London Bridge, SE1

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bed fourth floor flat boasts large bright reception room with open-plan modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite moments from London Bridge station and Borough Market. Read more.

Tower Bridge Road, Borough, SE1

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room, a contemporary kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms. Read more.

New Globe Walk, London Bridge, SE1

665 per week (2882 pcm) £3,990 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb modern development, this contemporary two bedroom first floor flat is found within a short walk to the picturesque River Thames and Borough Market further offering spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Borough High Street, London Bridge, SE1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom second floor flat boasts bright and airy accommodation and a spacious reception room with an adjoining open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Charlotte Court London, Bermondsey, SE1

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a delightful mezzanine-level second bedroom. Read more.

Disney Place, Borough, SE1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a modern development moments from the River Thames, this spacious two bedroom third floor flat boast a contemporary interior finished to the highest standard and a private balcony with views of The Shard. Read more.

Upper Ground, South Bank, SE1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom flat enjoys a highly desirable location in the heart of London overlooking the Thames, boasting a sizeable wraparound balcony, ideal for entertaining. Read more.

Southwark Bridge Road, Southwark, SE1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fabulous location moments from the vibrant Borough Market and a substantial private roof terrace, this is a two bedroom, fourth floor flat also enjoying a contemporary interior. Read more.

Mill Street, Bermondsey, SE1

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure, modernised Listed building moments from fashionable Butlers Wharf on the Southbank, this stylish two bedroom flat is full of character and benefits from a private balcony and off-street parking. Read more.

The Jam Factory, London Bridge, SE1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a prestigious development with concierge and underground parking this fabulous two bedroom flat offers generously sized rooms throughout with an exceptional open-plan reception room and lovely private balcony. Read more.

Trinity Church Square, Borough, SE1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Union Street, London Bridge, SE1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts well arranged accommodation including a contemporary kitchen, a separate dining room and is ideally located moments from Borough Market. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape