Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Clapton, E5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Lower Clapton, E5. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Lower Clapton, E5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Median Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting a recent refurbishment with modern interiors throughout and a lovely communal garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Cricketfield Road, Hackney, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom maisonette boasting well proportioned interiors throughout, a charming private garden to the rear and an excellent location moments from Hackney Downs. Leasehold. Read more.

Median Road, Clapton, E5

675000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chippendale Street, Lower Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning three bedroom split-level flat boasting bright and well proportioned accommodation throughout, period features and an excellent location moments from amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Daubeney Road, Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A lovely three bedroom freehold house arranged over three floors boasting spacious interiors, ample storage throughout and a wonderful private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Symington Mews, Hackney, E9

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A charming three bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting a lovely private garden to the rear and off-street parking situated within a quiet residential mews. Freehold. Read more.

Homerton High Street, Hackney, E9

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Edward and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Edward Taylor1