Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties to rent in Maida Vale, W9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Maida Vale, W9. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Maida Vale, W9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

1800 per week (7800 pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

A magnificent three bedroom ground floor apartment set within a stunning stucco-fronted period conversion in the heart of W9, moments from the peaceful surroundings of the Grand Union Canal and Little Venice. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

1600 per week (6934 pcm) £9,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

Situated on a desirable residential road, this wonderful three bedroom first floor flat boasting spacious accommodation features an en suite master bedroom and a superb location close to amenities. Read more.

Brondesbury Road, Queen's Park, NW6

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion close to the bustling amenities of Queen's Park, this exceptional three bedroom garden flat offers stunning interior designed living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Lauderdale Road, Maida Vale, W9

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location. Read more.

Sheldon Square, Westminster, W2

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged upon the sixth floor of an exclusive development, this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from exceptionally bright rooms, contemporary fixtures and a generous private balcony. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and spacious three bedroom lower ground floor flat benefits from generous living space with modern interiors and a private garden, located moments from Maida Vale. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a generous bay-fronted reception room with wood floors and spacious bedrooms, a fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat set in an imposing mansion block with lift and porter. Read more.

Randolph Crescent, Maida Vale, W9

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located on an attractive residential street in the heart of Maida Vale, this stunning three bedroom garden flat features a gorgeous reception room with wood floor opening onto a picturesque communal garden. Read more.

Andover Place, Kilburn, NW6

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

An exceptional three bedroom modern mews house, beautifully presented over three spacious floors, boasting a garage, patio garden and a fabulous location close to the amenities of Maida Vale. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the second floor of a beautiful house conversion set in the heart of Maida Vale, this fantastic three bedroom apartment boasts bright and spacious accommodation throughout and access to communal gardens. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape