Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 48 2 bedroom properties to rent in Marylebone, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Marylebone, W1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Marylebone, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Allsop Place, Marylebone, NW1

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom first floor flat is situated within a prestigous development with a porter service and offers contemporary interiors and lift access. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Attractively arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of a beautiful period block, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefits from a sizeable terrace and high-quality interiors throughout. Read more.

James Street, Marylebone, W1U

1100 per week (4767 pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on the this first floor of a secure building this gorgeous two bedroom apartment offers spacious, stylish and naturally bright interiors throughout, with one en suite and a second separate bathroom. Read more.

Harley Street, Marylebone, W1G

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a highly enviable location in the heart of bustling Marylebone, this superb two bedroom flat boasts ample interior space, bright rooms throughout and close proximity to a wide range of amenities. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated throughout to offers beautifully presented interiors this superb two bedroom flat is set within a superb residential building with an excellent location. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous two bedroom two bathroom apartment offering stylish living space within a fully managed building in the heart of Marylebone. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Wimpole Street, Marylebone, W1G

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom apartment has been rendered in an exquisite contemporary-style and boasts fabulous white interiors, high-quality fixtures and fittings and close proximity to Marylebone High Street. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the fourth floor of a smart development this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts stylish and contemporary interiors throughout. Read more.

Marble Arch Apartments, Marylebone, W1H

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and airy two bedroom flat situated in a superb mansion block with lift and porterage moments from all the amenities of Oxford Street and the delightful surroundings of Hyde Park. Read more.

Weymouth Mews, Marylebone, W1G

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on one of Marylebone's most distinguished mews streets, this fantastic two bedroom flat has been refurbished to a superb standard and offers private front-aspect balcony. Read more.

Hallam Street, Marylebone, W1W

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period building on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard with chic modern décor. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, W1U

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a portered building Baker Street, this fabulous two bedroom split-level apartment offers generous living and entertaining space with a private terrace. Read more.

Harley Street, Marylebone, W1G

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located just south of Regent's Park and benefiting from entirely renovated interiors, this delightful two bedroom apartment offers magnificent living space and high-quality fittings throughout. Read more.

Devonshire Place, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This excellent two bedroom flat is attractively located on the third floor of a beautiful converted town house and boasts fresh, bright interiors and well proportioned space throughout. Read more.

New Cavendish Street, Marylebone, W1W

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Combining bright interiors with generous living space this superb two bedroom flat is set within a smart building with lift and porter services. Read more.

Nottingham Street, Marylebone, W1U

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation throughout located within a beautiful red brick mansion block. Read more.

Wigmore Court, Marylebone, W1U

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and benefits from a superb location just moments from the West End and the comprehensive shopping amenities of Oxford Street. Read more.

Crawford Place, Marylebone, W1H

699 per week (3029 pcm) £4,194 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout, situated within a modern residential building. Read more.

Marylebone High Street, Marylebone, W1U

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment offers stylish living space with high ceilings and lots of light. Read more.

Cambridge Gate, Regent's Park, NW1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a prestigious building in the desirable Regent's Park this stylish two bedroom flat offers bright and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Chester Close South, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally location moments from the beautiful green spaces of Regent's Park this beautifully presented two bedroom flat benefits from one parking space plus private garage and storage. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This smart two bedroom flat offers generous living space throughout with bright décor and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Wells Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom apartment is set within a contemporary development with communal gardens and offers well presented and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Hatton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat which is situated on the third floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion boasting bright and stylish living space while featuring a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Portsea Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located just moments from Hyde Park, this stylish two bedroom second floor flat offers substantial accommodation set within an imposing portered block, with easy access to the West End. Read more.

Bell Street, Marylebone, NW1

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and modern two bedroom two bathroom flat which offers recently refurbished living space with a period building on a quiet road. Read more.

Nottingham Place, Marylebone, W1U

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Marylebone High Street this fabulous two bedroom flat combines stylish décor with generous living space throughout. Read more.

Wigmore court, Marylebone, W1U

615 per week (2665 pcm) £3,690 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a smart residential block just off Oxford Street, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space in a great location. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Marylebone, NW1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exclusive gated development to the west of Regent's Park, this sizeable two bedroom apartment offers crisp, contemporary interiors, two small balconies and a wonderful central location. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful period building moments from the desirable Regent's Park this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment to excellent standard. Read more.

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a private balcony with fantastic views, this superb two bedroom apartment offers bright modern living space within an attractive residential development. Read more.

Picton Place, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom apartment offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation in a fantastic location just off Oxford Street. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Combining a wonderful central location with generously proportioned living space, this two bedroom apartment is set within a well maintained block within close proximity of both the West End and Camden. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located in a superb building just north of Marble Arch, this wonderful two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space, neutral interiors and superb access to a range of amenities. Read more.

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is set within a beautiful purpose-built block close to Marble Arch and features great reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and porterage. Read more.

Hamilton Close, St John's Wood, NW8

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom maisonette situated within a quiet residential mews boasting a garage with off-street parking, bright and spacious interiors and an excellent location. Read more.

Park Village East, Regent's Park, NW1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a modern and impressive block is this stunningly finished two bedroom flat which offers a beautiful open-plan living space with balcony and en suite to the master. Read more.

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment set within an attractive portered development on a quiet road in Marylebone. Read more.

Boston Place, Marylebone, NW1

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and airy two bedroom flat provides well proportioned living and entertaining space with modern, neutral décor and a private roof terrace. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of a wonderful development in the heart of the city centre, this well proportioned two bedroom apartment offers ample interior space and fresh, bright décor throughout. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure residential development on the corner of Euston Road and Tottenham Court Road, this great two bedroom flat offers generous living space currently undergoing refurbishment. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful red brick mansion block with porter this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright interiors and fresh, crisp décor throughout, this ample two bedroom flat is desirably located on the third floor of a secure mansion block just moments from Oxford Street. Read more.

Grove End House, St John's Wood, NW8

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Well-presented throughout this superb two bedroom flat boasts generous rooms sizes, neutral interiors and an enviable location in the heart of desirable St John's Wood. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering wonderful views over the London skyline, this sizeable two bedroom, tenth floor flat offers spacious, well presented living space, found ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Plympton Place, Lisson Grove, NW8

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat which is located on the ground floor of a smart building conversion offering spacious, open-plan living space in a peaceful residential area. Read more.

Orchardson Street, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An attractive and well arranged two bedroom ground floor flat, situated in a wonderful location, close to the heart of St John's Wood and the excellent facilities found therein. Read more.

Edgware Road, Westminster, W2

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape