Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties for sale in Mayfair, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mayfair, W1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Mayfair, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

North Row, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

An exceptional three bedroom flat situated on a much sought-after road in Mayfair offering outstanding interior living space with two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Duke Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a stunning mansion block in the heart of historic Mayfair, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers generous living space which has been presented to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged on the third floor of an excellent building just off Berkeley Square, this striking three bedroom flat offers bright, neutral interiors, underground parking and generous rooms throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Duke Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation and boasts an enviable location in the heart of Mayfair. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. James James Barker1