Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 3 bedroom properties for sale in Mile End, E3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mile End, E3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Mile End, E3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Campbell Road, Bow, E3

799950 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Ideally located moments from Bow Road and Bow Church stations, this stunning three bedroom maisonette boasts bright reception room with original fireplace, a modern eat-in kitchen and three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gernon Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this three bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

Devons Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth and sixth floors of a modern development, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large kitchen with ample space to dine opening onto a spacious terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Bow Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Bow Road and Bow Church stations, this lovely three bedroom split-level flat boasts bright reception room, eat-in kitchen and three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Nelson Walk, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This fifth and sixth floor two bedroom duplex apartment offers stylish d├ęcor, in a sought-after development. The property also benefits from a private roof terrace and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Rectory Square, Stepney, E1

600000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Vernon Road, Bow, E3

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Gernon Road, Bow, E3

475000 Recently sold

Arranged over two floors, this duplex boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, smart kitchen with ample space to dine and three generously-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Bow Road, Bow, E3

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Portelet Road, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom duplex boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a private balcony and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Ernest Street, Stepney, E1

440000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Candy Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located close to the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts large garden, eat-in kitchen and bright reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Locton House, Ruston Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely three bedroom third floor flat is arranged over two storeys and boasts a large reception room leading to a private balcony, generously sized bedrooms and a fantastic location in Bow. Leasehold. Read more.

Ingram House, Bow, E3

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Andrew and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Andrew Phillips1