Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 4 bedroom properties for sale in Mitcham, CR4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Mitcham, CR4. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Mitcham, CR4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

London Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented four bedroom family house, arranged over three floors and benefiting from the possibility of self-contained top floor flat, charming d├ęcor throughout, front and rear garden and private balcony. Freehold. Read more.

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Presented to a fantastic standard throughout this amazing four bedroom house, spaciously arranged over three floors, offers a versatile layout with an incredible garden and garage for one car. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Mitcham, CR4

660000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Pollards Hill East, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering fantastic dimensions throughout, with two huge reception rooms and an eat-in kitchen, this fabulous four bedroom detached house also provides a 75' mature garden, and driveway for two cars. Freehold. Read more.

Bridgewood Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A well presented four bedroom house that offers ample living and entertaining space as well as a fantastic private rear garden and off-street parking, all on a quiet residential road moments from a range of amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Barnard Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Providing a garage, driveway and a private 60' rear garden, this fabulous house has been converted to occupy three floors which include a double reception room and a top floor en suite bedroom with dressing area. Freehold. Read more.

Norman Road, South Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A spacious four bedroom house arranged over three floors that offers well proportioned living space with and benefits further from its presentation to a very high standard. Freehold. Read more.

Brockenhurst Way, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Spaciously arranged over three floors, including a fantastic loft conversion which houses a lovely en suite master bedroom, this four bedroom house also benefits from a huge 50' garden and garage. Freehold. Read more.

Manship Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

With an unbeatable location opposite the beautiful open-spaces of Figges Marsh this wonderful four bedroom, three storey period home boasts an incredible 72' private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Tyrrel Square, Colliers Wood, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully situated within a modern garden square development this four bedroom town house is arranged over three floors providing one en suite bedroom, huge reception room, garden and driveway for one car. Freehold. Read more.

Hill Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road, this spacious four bedroom house offers wonderful entertaining/living space, a large well kept garden and plenty of natural light throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Hill Road, Mitcham, CR4

575000 Recently sold

4 bedroom bungalow for sale

Wonderfully bright and spacious occupying a large amount on lateral space, this four bedroom bungalow is situated within a popular, peaceful residential area and benefits from off-street parking and a fabulous garden. Freehold. Read more.

Miles Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A fantastic four bedroom, three storey modern town house, presented in excellent condition throughout, providing a tranquil location, a lovely private garden, and stylish interior throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Abercairn Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A terrific four bedroom house that is presented in good condition throughout and further benefits from a modern open-plan kitchen/dining room, private rear garden and excellent location on a quiet residential road. Freehold. Read more.

London Road, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic opportunity to develop this great three storey building which is currently arranged as two commercial units with two flats above, situated on London Road. Freehold. Read more.

Edgehil Road, Mitcham, CR4

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Lavender Road, Mitcham, CR0

435000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This charming four bedroom house has been recently refurbished and boasts a spacious open-plan reception and kitchen overlooking the private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lavender Grove, Mitcham, CR4

369950 Recently sold

4 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located at the end of an attractive cul-de-sac this four bedroom maisonette is set on the first and second floors and provides a fantasti rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Bradley Bradley Slade1