Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 28 2 bedroom properties for sale in Munster Village, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Munster Village, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Munster Village, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6

1025000 - 1375000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

New King's Road offers a luxury selection of two bedroom apartments set within a secure block and feature sleek open-plan living areas with bespoke kitchens and bathrooms, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Hunt's Paper Factory, Bishop's Park, SW6

769950 - 925000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Situated in the heart of Munster Village, a stunning selection of two bedroom apartments are available featuring a well designed open-plan living space, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a communal courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Waldemar Avenue, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This superb two bedroom split-level flat is located on the top two floors of a period house and offers spectacular rooftop views across London. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gowan Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

850000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat finished to a high-specification throughout, offering a stylish interiors and lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Palace Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat featuring high ceilings, a large private garden with side access and a sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Lambrook Terrace, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom maisonette is arranged over the top two floors of a period terrace and benefits from a private entrance on the ground floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Ariana Apartments, Fulham, SW6

755000 - 815000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A superb selection of newly renovated two bedroom luxurious apartments are available and feature a contemporary open-plan living area with modern fixtures and fittings and two generous double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a stylish and high-quality finish this two bedroom flat includes a stunning open-plan kitchen with large reception room and ample space to dine opening out onto a south-east facing terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Foskett Road, Parsons Green, SW6

799950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular area of Parsons Green, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from modern open-plan accommodation as well as a great rear garden and wood floors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Crookham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A two bedroom lower ground floor flat presented in excellent condition and benefiting from a private decked rear garden and superb location for Parsons Green. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shorrolds Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top two floors of a period property, this superb two bedroom flat features modern open-plan accommodation and is presented in excellent condition. Leasehold. Read more.

Reporton Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular Munster Village area this stunning two bedroom flat offers spacious living and entertaining accommodation with fabulous interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sherbrooke Road, Fulham, SW6

740000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Burlington Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located moments from New King's Road and Fulham Road, this gorgeous two bedroom, south-facing duplex is presented in excellent condition with a spacious reception room offering ample space for dining. Leasehold. Read more.

St Olafs Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the popular Munster Village, this bright two bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment and large eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

St Olaf's Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet road in Munster Village, this beautifully refurbished two bedroom property benefits from bespoke storage and feature lighting. Leasehold. Read more.

Barclay Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive period building, this contemporary two bedroom raised ground floor flat features an open-plan living space with stylish d├ęcor, a balcony and a fantasic location moments from Fulham Broadway. Leasehold. Read more.

Fernhurst Road, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom split-level flat offer fantastic living and entertaining accommodation and situated in the sought-after area of Munster village. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Waldemar Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a sought-after residential street, this spacious two double bedroom ground floor flat features high ceilings and a private paved garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This refreshingly bright and uniquely proportioned two bedroom apartment features a South facing reception room, contemporary kitchen and an excellent location for shopping and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish two bedroom apartment is arranged over two floors and features a recent refurbishment, a spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and a great location within easy reach of Fulham Broadway. Leasehold. Read more.

Mablethorpe Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a period terrace house, this bright and modern two bedroom flat offers open-plan accommodation and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom property is arranged over two floor of a period terrace and benefits from a private garden and high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Halford Road, Fulham, SW6

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This great two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers well presented accommodation in a great location just moments from Fulham Broadway and West Brompton Underground Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6

550000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom flat is located within an imposing mansion block in close proximity to the eclectic shops and cafes of Munster Village. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham High Street, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout boasting a larger-than-average reception room and good storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Vera Road, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom, first floor flat, offers bright and airy accommodation in a stylish converted period property, moments from the River Thames, Bishop's Park and Parsons Green Underground station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rebecca Rebecca Boon1