Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties to rent in Munster Village, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Munster Village, SW6. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Munster Village, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fulham Park Gardens, Parsons Green, SW6

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This property boasts an elegant interior with high ceilings, a sleek fully fitted kitchen, this fabulous two bedroom first floor conversion flat is set within a handsome red brick building on a quiet residential road. Read more.

Mirabel Road, Fulham, SW6

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellent two bedroom flat, set on the lower ground floor, offering a spacious reception room, smart open-plan kitchen, two airy bedrooms and a great rear garden. Read more.

Parkview Court, Bishop's Park, SW6

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just moments from Bishops Park and Fulham Road, this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment features a generous reception room, eat-in kitchen and en suite shower room. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Lillie Road, Fulham, SW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom apartment is arranged over two floors and features a recent refurbishment, a spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and a great location within easy reach of Fulham Broadway. Read more.

New Kings Road, Fulham, SW6

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the top floor, this stylish two bedroom property features bright and modern accommodation with a private balcony and access to a flat roof. Read more.

Vanston Place, Fulham Broadway, SW6

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a central location within walking distance of Fulham Broadway and a charming roof terrace. Read more.

Fulham Road, Parsons Green, SW6

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An appealing, well kept studio flat positioned in close proximity to a wealth of trendy shops, bars and restaurants on Fulham Road and on Fulham Broadway. Read more.

Drive Mansions, Fulham, SW6

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just moments from a wide range of shops and amenities, the River Thames and beautiful Bishop's Park, this spacious two bedroom apartment boasts bright rooms and lovely communal gardens. Read more.

Kelvedon Road, Parsons Green, SW6

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom apartment featuring a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and an enviable location off Fulham Road moments from Parsons Green Underground Station. Read more.

Waldemar Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious two double bedroom garden flat with large cellar, 5 minutes to underground station forming the ground floor of this substantial converted house, moments from the vibrant Fulham Road. Read more.

North End Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from a wide range of amenities, this bright two bedroom property is situated on the second floor of a period building. Read more.

North End Road, Fulham, SW6

315 per week (1365 pcm) £1,890 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom flat, enviably situated in the heart of Fulham, boasting a bright fully fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a smart shower room. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape