Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties for sale in New Beckenham, BR3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Beckenham, BR3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in New Beckenham, BR3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Park Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set on a fantastic plot boasting a 210' secluded South facing garden this superb three bedroom detached house offers a stunning double reception room, large kitchen with space-to-dine and three spacious double bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Reddons Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb three bedroom house is set over two floors and provides bright and airy interiors with two reception rooms, fantastic kitchen, lovely conservatory and substantial private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rectory Road, Beckenham, BR3

849950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful three bedroom, ground floor apartment is situated in a stunning converted period property. Boasting traditional d├ęcor and grand fireplaces, this property also offers a picturesque garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Chloe and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Chloe Dixon1