Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties for sale in Newington, SE1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Newington, SE1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Newington, SE1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brandon House, London Bridge, SE1

714995 - 749995

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

The Brandon House development are a collection of outstanding one bedroom apartments featuring high-quality design within a contemporary building. Leasehold. Read more.

Blackfriars Circus, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This luxurious and contemporary development features an exquisite collection of one bedroom apartments which afford an array of high-specification fittings and a superb finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Blackfriars Circus, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This luxurious and contemporary development features an exquisite collection of one bedroom suite apartments which afford an array of high-specification fittings and a superb finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Two Fifty One, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic one bedroom flat on the twenty-fourth floor, within an exciting new development in the heart of Southwark boasting a contemporary-style and luxurious finish. Leasehold. Read more.

One The Elephant, London Bridge, SE1

549995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Two Fifty One, London Bridge, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic brand new one bedroom seventeenth floor apartment, is set within a prestigious new development, and is being completed to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Empire Square South, Borough, SE1

520000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Metro Central Heights, Elephant and Castle, SE1

440000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a secure development with concierge, gym and swimming pool this spacious one bedroom fifth floor flat boasts an open-plan reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows, a large bedroom and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Pilgrim House, Borough, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat is set within a well presented secure development on a quiet, leafy street just moments from the fantastic Borough Market and Bermondsey Street. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Chris and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Chris Venter1