Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Nightingale Triangle, SW12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Nightingale Triangle, SW12. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Nightingale Triangle, SW12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Fernside Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom ground floor flat presented in great condition recently refurbished to a high standard offering neutral décor and a garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Thurleigh Court, Clapham South, SW12

495000 - 525000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A set of delightful newly built penthouse flats set on the fourth floor, they boasts open-plan living space with modern fitted kitchens and lovely outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fantastic location in the heart of Balham, this charming one bedroom flat offers well presented living space with neutral interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Balham, SW17

385000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering amazing views over South London from its seventh floor position, lift access and concierge services, this one bedroom flat is extremely well presented with neutral décor and bright rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifford Court, Magdalen Estate, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a well maintained, private block, this charming one bedroom flat is bright and spacious throughout benefiting from neutral décor, lift access and excellent location to Wandsworth and Earlfield. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Nightingale Triangle, SW17

267000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a beautiful 1930's Art Deco building, this beautiful studio flat has been well refurbished throughout and with good-sized accommodation and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Redington1