Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 30 3 bedroom properties for sale in Norbury, SE27. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norbury, SE27. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Norbury, SE27 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Minehead Road, Streatham Common, SW16

799950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A spacious house in an ideal location moments from Streatham Common, offering three sizeable bedrooms, a bright eat-in kitchen and a good-sized garden. Freehold. Read more.

Minehead Road, Streatham Common, SW16

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A gorgeous three bedroom period house moments from Streatham Common, boasting beautifully presented living and entertaining space with a superb kitchen/dining room, a garage and an excellent garden. Freehold. Read more.

Pollards Hill South, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting an 115' private garden with raised decking, and a driveway for three cars, this recently renovated three bedroom detached home further provides an incredible eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances. Freehold. Read more.

Covington Way, Streatham Common, SW16

749950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Streatham Common, Streatham Common, SW16

635000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Strathbrook Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom terrace house located moments from the amenities of Norbury, boasts a large kitchen with space to dine, a downstairs wet room, private garden and loft space. Freehold. Read more.

Norbury Crescent, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A spacious three bedroom house located in a convenient location for the local amenities of Norbury offering well proportioned accommodation and rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Braemar Avenue, Thornton Heath, CR7

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Grange Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house is well-presented throughout, offering a sizeable reception room, large private rear garden, conservatory, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb end of terrace three bedroom house offers a wealth of living and entertaining space, a large 67'11ft garden and period bay windows. Freehold. Read more.

Stuart Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This stunning three bedroom house offers fabulous styling and décor with spacious living and entertaining accommodation with private garden and en suite. Freehold. Read more.

Carew Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached house, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation with large reception room, ample kitchen and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

London Road, Norbury, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom house, is arranged overt two floors and boasts well proportioned accommodation with two reception rooms and large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Melfort Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This expansive three bedroom terrace house arranged over two spacious floors offers a superb reception room, a generous reception room, well proportioned bedrooms and a lovely rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Green Lane, Norbury, SW16

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Isham Road, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented with stylish concrete features, this stunning three bedroom house is quietly located and offers contemporary interiors, an en suite master bedroom and a superb eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Upper Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a beautifully large garden wrapping round the property, this beautiful three bedroom house is wonderfully spacious within, benefiting from a beautiful décor and stylish eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Pollards Hill South, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This excellent three bedroom house offers bright and spacious accommodation with an attractive interior, mature front and rear gardens and benefits from a lovely quiet location. Freehold. Read more.

Howberry Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful three bedroom house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers stylish interior, with double reception room and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Dunbar Avenue, Norbury, SW16

475000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom house, comprises well proportioned accommodation with large reception room, kitchen with separate dining room and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Avenue Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Meopham Road, Streatham Vale, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom house offering bright and spacious accommodation, featuring a sunny conservatory leading to a well maintain garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Danbrook Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic three bedroom split-level maisonette that is presented in superb condition and benefits from a great location close to Streatham Common. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Common, Streatham, SW16

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house is located on a quiet road and boasts a bay-fronted reception, a modern kitchen and a lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet residential road, this superb three bedroom semi-detached house is well presented throughout and offers a large through lounge with extended modern kitchen, private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Beechwood Avenue, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This wonderful three bedroom house, boasts bright and airy living space with large reception room, open-plan kitchen with dining room and lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully finished three bedroom first and second floor flat situated in Upper Norwood, boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Spa Hill, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully finished three bedroom first and second floor flat situated in Upper Norwood boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Grange Park Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This incredibly bright and spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts a neutral décor within, good-sized bedrooms and excellent location to Thornton Heath station. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Simon and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Simon Darvill1