Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 3 bedroom properties for sale in North Finchley, N12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Finchley, N12. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in North Finchley, N12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Villa Sofia,, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom bungalow for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high-specification, this stunning three bedroom bungalow boasting expansive, open-plan accommodation features two en suites, a garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

The Crescent, Friern Barnet, N11

799950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous three bedroom house has been beautifully decorated with stylish interior design and open-plan living space opening out to a 50' garden with detached studio room. Freehold. Read more.

Squirrels Close, Woodside Park, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with private garden and off-street parking, located in the popular residential area of Woodside Par. Freehold. Read more.

Brompton Mews, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful, gated residential mews, this stunning three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout boasting stylish, open-plan accommodation and a terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This impressive three bedroom house boasts a large double reception room with access to a beautiful garden. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Freehold. Read more.

Thurlestone Avenue, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well presented, light and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house, providing a large rear garden extending 30', a driveway for one or two cars, and a fantastic eat-in kitchen to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Ballards Lane, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom flat, arranged over the second floor of an attractive block, benefiting from a neutrally decorated interior, including a large reception room/kitchen and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodside Lane, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering generous living space and contemporary interiors throughout this fabulous three bedroom maisonette further boasts a private terrace and rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakleigh Crescent, East Barnet, N20

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Ashurst Road, North Finchley, N12

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning brand new house conversion boasting a selection of three bedroom flats, boasting contemporary interiors situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in North Finchley. Leasehold. Read more.

East Crescent, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A superb three bedroom duplex flat featuring a good-sized kitchen with space for a dining area, spacious reception, three bedroom, bathroom and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Bowes Road, Arnos Grove, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set over two floors this fantastic three bedroom flat offers an ample reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, spacious bathroom as well as three good sized bedrooms moments away from local shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Connolly1