Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 27 2 bedroom properties for sale in Notting Hill, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Notting Hill, W11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Notting Hill, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westbourne House, Westbourne Grove, W2

2250000 - 3395000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

The Westbourne House development features a luxurious selection of two bedroom elite apartments, each designed to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

All Saints Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This rare opportunity to purchase a whole unit consists of a ground floor retails space with basement workshop, private garden and two stunning one bedroom apartments all in a fantastic location. Freehold. Read more.

Leamington Road Villas, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Elegantly arranged over the top two floors of a charming period conversion moments from Notting Hill Gate, this gorgeous two bedroom flat boasts ample living and entertaining space with bespoke fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington Gardens Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable and convenient Westbourne Grove location, this stunning two bedroom flat also benefits from beautiful high ceilings, an en suite and access to beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the highly desirable Palace Court, this spacious two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, large master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and a fantastic private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Colville Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

1600000 Recently sold

Offering an exceptionally high finish throughout this desirable two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts ample living and entertaining space, private garden is enviably located moments from Portobello Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Chepstow Villas, Notting Hill Gate, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented in a modern style, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat boasts a beautiful roof terrace with outside lighting, two good-sized bedrooms and a fantastic reception room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautifully designed two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers an exquisite open-plan reception room, glamorous master bedroom and lovely mezzanine-level. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westbourne Park Road, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in an attractive Victorian terrace moments from popular Westbourne Grove, this charming two bedroom duplex flat offers well proportioned, modern living space with fully equipped kitchen and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Elgin Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic two bedroom top floor flat boasts a convenient location on a quiet residential street, beautifully designed interiors and access to delightful communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Stephens Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wonderfully arranged over two floors and overlooking an exquisite communal garden, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a large master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Clanricarde Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom, lower ground floor flat offers beautifully presented, lateral living space with chic fixtures and fittings and a private patio area. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in trendy Portobello, this stunning, two bedroom conversion flat has been finished to create a bright and airy, stylish home featuring substantial reception room/kitchen with high ceilings and wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Colville Houses, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally positioned for the amenities and transport links of Portobello Road, this bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a wonderful reception room and a lovely private rear patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top floor of a purpose-built development, this superb two bedroom flat features bright accommodation with off-street parking at the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

975000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine, two good sized bedrooms and a private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Notting Hill Gate, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Benefiting from a bright reception room and spacious balcony with great views of west London this superb duplex apartment is ideally located on Notting Hill Gate and provides a lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

St Stephens Gardens, Westbourne Park, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated on a highly desirable road, this wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a good sized reception room, fantastic private garden and is set moments from the amenities of Westbourne Grove. Leasehold. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally positioned for the amenities and transport links of both Ladbroke Grove and Portobello Road, this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room and a large master bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Lukes Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom flat is ideally located near Portobello Road and benefits from a bright and spacious rooms with the added benefit of good storage and quiet residential road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Ideally situated over two floors this bright and spacious two bedroom split-level flat boasts a wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine, well equipped kitchen and lovely private patio area. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensway, Bayswater, W2

770000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor of this period conversion, located on a quiet residential street moments from Westbourne Grove and Portobello. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hatherley Grove, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove, this bright and spacious two bedroom first floor flat boasts a wonderful reception room and well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Grove, Westbourne Grove, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom second floor flat (with lift) boasts naturally bright living and good sized bedrooms near the wonderful Westbourne Grove. Leasehold. Read more.

Bramley Road, Notting Hill, W10

545000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom second floor flat benefits from two good-sized double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, a well fitted modern kitchen and a bright and airy reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensdale Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

379950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated moments from the fantastic amenities of both Holland Park Avenue and Westfield shopping centre, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat boasts a lovely kitchen and a light master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1