Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties to rent in Oval, SE11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Oval, SE11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Oval, SE11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Walworth Road, Elephant and Castle, SE1

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom apartment on the 22nd floor of the impressive new Strata development with some of the best views across London including Canary Wharf. Read more.

Aldebert Terrace, Stockwell, SW8

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom second floor flat is situated in a great location in the heart of Stockwell and boasts a fully refurbished interior with high-quality wooden floors. Read more.

Vauxhall Grove, Vauxhall, SW8

462 per week (2002 pcm) £2,772 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a smart residential development on a quiet road in Vauxhall, this great two bedroom flat comes with secure off-street parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Robsart Street, Stockwell, SW9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a modern development overlooking the delightful Slade Gardens, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts an open-plan reception room and a contemporary kitchen. Read more.

St Gabriels Manor, Stockwell, SE5

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This incredible three bedroom flat is set within an imposing school conversion, providing wonderfully spacious accommodation with a light and airy atmosphere. Read more.

Merrow Street, Kennington, SE17

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location moments from a vast array of amenities and transport links this lovely two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished and offers two large double bedrooms and a well equipped kitchen. Read more.

Kennington Park Road, Kennington, SE11

393 per week (1703 pcm) £2,358 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this bright and stylish two bedroom apartment offers incredible accommodation with a fantastic open-plan reception and a superb location close to Kennington Underground Station. Read more.

Opal Street, Kennington, SE11

370 per week (1604 pcm) £2,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor and boasting lift access and a private balcony, this light and spacious two bedroom apartment offers well arranged accommodation close to Kennington Underground Station. Read more.

Vauxhall Street, Vauxhall, SE11

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and well arranged two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony, ample storage and is set on the third floor of a secure building with a lift. Read more.

Comber Grove, Camberwell, SE5

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom, ground floor flat offers plentiful space throughout, a large reception room with beautiful large windows, kitchen with space for dining and two double bedrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape