Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 4 bedroom properties for sale in Parsons Green, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Parsons Green, SW6. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Parsons Green, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sulivan Road, Hurlingham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet street by Hurlingham park, this fantastic recently built four bedroom house features beautifully presented interiors, spacious entertaining accommodation and rear patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Harbledown Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A stunning four bedroom house featuring a larger-than-average kitchen with ample space for dining and entertaining, as well as lovely patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Gowan Avenue, Munster Village, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located in the desirable area of Munster Village, this expansive four bedroom mid-terrace house is set across three floors and offers spacious interiors with potential to modernise and a private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Darlan Road, Parsons Green, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors, boasting a gorgeous eat-in kitchen, secluded garden and cellar. Freehold. Read more.

Stevenage Road, Bishop's Park, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated within a contemporary riverside development, this spacious four bedroom flat features ample living and entertaining space with two en suites and views over communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rosebury Road, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located in the heart of Sands End just moments from the River Thames and within easy reach of a wide range of amenities and parkland, this wonderful four bedroom, terrace house offers unqiue and extensive living space. Freehold. Read more.

Purcell Crescent, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Enjoying a quiet location at the end of a residential cul-de-sac near a park in Fulham, this fantastic four bedroom period house features stripped wood floors, a great double reception room and a sunny roof terrace. Freehold. Read more.

Harbord Street, Bishop's Park, SW6

865000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1