Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Phillimore Estate, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Phillimore Estate, W8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Phillimore Estate, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the third floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the first floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington Church Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a spacious open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a highly desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

675000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Notting Hill Gate, Notting Hill Gate, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated moments from the varied amenities of Notting Hill Gate, this bright and spacious one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a wonderful reception room leading to a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located just off Kensington High Street and moments from the green spaces of Holland Park, this is a light and airy one bedroom flat (with lift) with good proportions throughout and contemporary fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Campden Street, Notting Hill, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the popular Hillgate Village area of Notting Hill, this stunning one bedroom, split-level flat has been beautifully refurbished to create striking, contemporary space with stripped wood floors. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1