Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Poet's Corner, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Poet's Corner, W3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Poet's Corner, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Greenview Close, Acton, W3

440000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this well presented one bedroom third floor flat offers bright open-plan accommodation and a great location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Bromyard Avenue, Acton, W3

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an imposing purpose-built block with lift and concierge, this modern one bedroom second floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Birkbeck Road, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the first floor of an impressive period property this excellent one bedroom apartment offers a modern open-plan reception room with modern kitchen, modern bathroom and bright bedroom to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Oakham House, Acton, W3

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from communal gardens and secure gated off-street parking, this modern purpose-built one bedroom flat is presented in superb condition. Leasehold. Read more.

The Vale, Acton, W3

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Tom Tom Wright1