Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties to rent in Poet's Corner, SE24. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Poet's Corner, SE24. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Poet's Corner, SE24 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a delightful private roof terrace perfect for outdoor dining. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Thurlow Park Road, Tulse Hill, SE21

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive one bedroom flat is set over lower ground and raised ground floors within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and airy interiors. Read more.

Norwood Road, Herne Hill, SE24

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A one bedroom first floor flat set within this attractive period conversion, recently renovated to an extremely high standard while offering open-plan living space and bright rooms throughout. Read more.

Electric Avenue, Brixton, SW9

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Based in the heart of Brixton is this stylish one bedroom third floor flat, completely refurbished throughout to a high standard, featuring a bright reception room and semi-open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Railton Road, Brixton, SE24

276.92 per week (1200 pcm) £1,662 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, a good-sized bedroom and a modern shower room. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape