Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties to rent in Portman Estate, W1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Portman Estate, W1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Portman Estate, W1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Marylebone Lane, Marylebone, W1U

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located just off Marylebone High Street, this fantastic two bedroom duplex flat offers a wealth of recently refurbished beautifully presented living space. Read more.

Marble Arch Apartments, Marylebone, W1H

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and airy two bedroom flat situated in a superb mansion block with lift and porterage moments from all the amenities of Oxford Street and the delightful surroundings of Hyde Park. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, W1U

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a portered building Baker Street, this fabulous two bedroom split-level apartment offers generous living and entertaining space with a private terrace. Read more.

Crawford Place, Marylebone, W1H

699 per week (3029 pcm) £4,194 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout, situated within a modern residential building. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located in a superb building just north of Marble Arch, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space, neutral interiors and superb access to a range of amenities. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is set within a beautiful purpose-built block close to Marble Arch and features great reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and porterage. Read more.

Paddington Street, Marylebone, W1U

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a period property in Marylebone, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with lots of character. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape