Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Prince Of Wales Drive, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Prince Of Wales Drive, SW8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Prince Of Wales Drive, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kingsway Square, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fabulous one bedroom apartment set on the first floor, with mezzanine-level bedroom and bathroom, incredible floor-to-ceiling original windows, concierge services and communal garden and roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Park, Battersea Park, SW11

585000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located opposite the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park, while also providing views of Battersea Power Station from a private balcony, a wonderful one bedroom, second floor flat with concierge and lift services. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbridge Road, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set back from the road by a communal garden, while also providing an allocated parking space to the rear, a bright and spacious one bedroom third floor flat with dual-aspect windows, and an eat-in kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Vicarage Crescent, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat with bright and spacious rooms and contemporary kitchen, located in a delightful mansion style block in a pretty gated community, moments from The Thames and Battersea Square. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Law1