Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 21 3 bedroom properties for sale in Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Deodar Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a beautiful, and highly sought-after, tree-lined street street in the heart of Putney, this striking and architect-designed home offers bright rooms with a real sense of individual character and style. Freehold. Read more.

Wimbledon Park Side, Wimbledon Common, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A superb two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located within a recently renovated and converted Grade II listed building providing two floors of modern accommodation, private terrace and communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sunnyside Cottage, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Providing a private location, set back from the road and a gated driveway, this brand new three bedroom house has a spacious arrangement over the ground and lower ground floors and a luxurious interior. Freehold. Read more.

Girdwood Road, Southfields, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom semi-detached house, offers bright and spacious accommodation, with two reception room, conservatory and ample garden with garage. Freehold. Read more.

Putney Rise, Putney, SW15

870000 - 963000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

These brilliantly designed three bedroom luxury apartments have been finished to the highest standard and boast a fantastic location close to the lush green open spaces of Putney Heath. Leasehold. Read more.

Lewesdon Close, Wimbledon, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful three bedroom house boasts a pretty garden and off-street parking, it is quietly located within easy reach of Wimbledon Common and the amenities of Wimbledon Village. Freehold. Read more.

Putney Park Lane, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Located on a beautiful road overlooking a private path and next to Pleasance Park, this wonderful three bedroom semi-detached house offers a large living space, three good-sized bedrooms and a South West facing garden. Freehold. Read more.

Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Ideally situated moments from Putney, this wonderful three bedroom maisonette is newly refurbished and boasts a large reception room, modern kitchen and a private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Putney Hill, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A large three bedroom second floor flat set within this popular private development, providing three shower rooms, lift access, communal gardens and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Elmshaw Rd, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet street in the Dover house conservation area, this gorgeous three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout, offering a superb living space with a well maintained front and back garden. Freehold. Read more.

Norroy Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This first floor split-level flat is incredibly spacious within, boasting fantastic potential with three good-sized bedrooms, eat-in kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Santos Road, East Putney, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a beautiful mansion block, this spacious three bedroom flat is well proportioned within offering good-sized double bedrooms, open-plan reception room and fantastic location to both Putney and Wandsworth. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elmshaw Road, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A bright and spacious three bedroom house, offering a comfortable interior, modern kitchen and large reception room with plenty of room for dining and access to a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Warwick Drive, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish three bedroom flat offering bright and spacious accommodation with 23' reception room/kitchen, two bathrooms, balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Beaumont Road, West Hill, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This bright and beautifully finished three bedroom house in West hill well-presented within, featuring a wonderful open-plan reception room, lovely big garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Stroud Crescent, Putney Heath, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a peaceful, leafy green area of Putney Heath, this lovely three bedroom house is wonderfully presented within boasting a large private garden and spacious eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Avening Terrace, Southfields, SW18

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wainford Close, Southfields, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive and spacious three bedroom apartment is well presented throughout boasting a 17' reception room, a pretty patio and well proportioned rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Keevil Drive, Southfields, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located close to Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common, this superb three bedroom maisonette boasts well presented living space with a bright open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Aubyn Square, Roehampton, SW15

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Gary and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Gary Howorth1