Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 11 1 bedroom properties for sale in Queen's Park, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Queen's Park, NW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Queen's Park, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Gascony Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and spacious kitchen/reception room, ample bedroom, sleek bathroom, study and private garden, moments from local shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ashburnham Road, Kensal Rise, NW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished throughout, this exceptional one bedroom first floor flat features a wonderful kitchen/dining room, a beautiful bay-fronted reception room and a generous double bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Priory Park Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom, ground floor garden flat, superbly presented throughout and found enviably located close to the beautiful open spaces of Queen's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Chevening Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a modern development with a private patio area, this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from contemporary, open-plan living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Portnall Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion, this charming one bedroom first floor flat features a bright reception room and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Greville Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering contemporary accommodation in an impressive and well located purpose-built development with lift and porter, this stunning one bedroom flat features a lovely reception room with wood floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Malvern Road, Maida Hill, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this modern one bedroom second floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

The Avenue, Queen's Park, NW6

430000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located on a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning one bedroom second floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting contemporary open-plan accommodation and an en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kyle House, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential cul-de-sac, this fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat offers modern, open-plan accommodation and an ideal location moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Walterton Road, Maida Vale, W9

425000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of Maida Vale, this amazing one bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location moments from local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

St Julians Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout with the bustling amenities of Kilburn High Road close by. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Browne1