Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties to rent in Regent's Park, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Regent's Park, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Regent's Park, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Allsop Place, Marylebone, NW1

1250 per week (5417 pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom first floor flat is situated within a prestigous development with a porter service and offers contemporary interiors and lift access. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Baker Street, NW1

925 per week (4009 pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location south west of Regent's Park, this chic two bedroom flat boasts a generously sized reception room with a balcony, crisp décor and modern fixtures throughout. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated throughout to offers beautifully presented interiors this superb two bedroom flat is set within a superb residential building with an excellent location. Read more.

Cambridge Gate, Regent's Park, NW1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a prestigious building in the desirable Regent's Park this stylish two bedroom flat offers bright and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Chester Close South, Regent's Park, NW1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally location moments from the beautiful green spaces of Regent's Park this beautifully presented two bedroom flat benefits from one parking space plus private garage and storage. Read more.

Mornington Street, Camden, NW1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat with one en suite offers ample living space, stylish décor throughout and a stunning private decked garden. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Marylebone, NW1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exclusive gated development to the west of Regent's Park, this sizeable two bedroom apartment offers crisp, contemporary interiors, two small balconies and a wonderful central location. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful period building moments from the desirable Regent's Park this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment to excellent standard. Read more.

Park Village East, Regent's Park, NW1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a modern and impressive block is this stunningly finished two bedroom flat which offers a beautiful open-plan living space with balcony and en suite to the master. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Boston Place, Marylebone, NW1

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and airy two bedroom flat provides well proportioned living and entertaining space with modern, neutral décor and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful red brick mansion block with porter this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape