Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 16 1 bedroom properties to rent in Royal Oak, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Royal Oak, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Royal Oak, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westbourne Gardens, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a lovely balcony. Read more.

Porchester Terrace North, Bayswater, W2

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and spacious one bedroom flat, located on the raised ground floor of an imposing period house, boasting lovely high ceilings and communal gardens. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Warwick Crescent, Little Venice, W2

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an enviable location along the canal-side of Little Venice, this bright one bedroom flat features well proportioned living space, a private garden terrace and direct access to a large communal garden. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Vale, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well located one bedroom apartment is set within a modern purpose-built development in Maida Vale and features a bright reception room with a balcony overlooking Grand Union Canal and also includes a garage. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Hill, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive, well arranged one bedroom flat offers generous living and entertaining space throughout, with a private balcony and a great location on the fifth floor of an impressive modern block. Read more.

St Stephens Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish and spacious one bedroom flat presented in excellent condition and benefiting from recent refurbishment. The property boasts a wonderful reception room with open-plan kitchen. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat which offers spacious accommodation on the ground floor of a contemporary apartment building with onsite concierge offers fantastic, bright living space. Read more.

Queensway, Queensway, W2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning bright rooms in superb condition throughout this one bedroom flat boasts a fantastic location moments away from the shops, restaurants and bars of London's West End. Read more.

Nuffield Lodge, Maida Vale, W9

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a wonderful location on the side of the Grand Union Canal, this impressive one bedroom second floor flat offers stylish, well presented living space found well located close to local shops. Read more.

Hereford Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Well presented throughout this stunning, bright and spacious one bedroom apartment is arranged on the second floor and benefits from a contemporary finish in a great location for Westbourne Grove. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an impressive modern development with gym acccess and a porter, this stunning one bedroom flat offers an exceptionally spacious reception room with wood floors and a generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Read more.

St Stephen's Gardens, Bayswater, W2

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and modern one bedroom conversion flat offers well proportioned living space with dining area in the reception room and wood floors throughout. Read more.

Talbot Road, Notting Hill, W2

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette to rent

Ideally located close to convenient amenities and travel links, this fantastic one bedroom flat also benefits from bright living space including an attractive spiral staircase. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, this excellent one bedroom fourth floor flat offers, bright accommodation and a separate kitchen. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

340 per week (1474 pcm) £2,040 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located on a tree-lined street in Maida Vale, this refurbished one bedroom flat offers a good-sized reception room, a sleek shower room, and further benefits from modern d├ęcor and ample storage space. Read more.

Westbourne Grove Terrace, Westbourne Grove, W2

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, wonderful bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape