Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 1 bedroom properties to rent in Royal Oak, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Royal Oak, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Royal Oak, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westbourne Gardens, Bayswater, W2

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a lovely balcony. Read more.

Aldridge Road Villas, Notting Hill, W11

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming, naturally bright and spacious one bedroom flat, well arranged on the raised ground floor of this period conversion, boasting high ceilings, period features and a lovely 25' garden. Read more.

Porchester Terrace North, Bayswater, W2

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and spacious one bedroom flat, located on the raised ground floor of an imposing period house, boasting lovely high ceilings and communal gardens. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Warwick Crescent, Little Venice, W2

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an enviable location along the canal-side of Little Venice, this bright one bedroom flat features well proportioned living space, a private garden terrace and direct access to a large communal garden. Read more.

Bristol Gardens, Little Venice, W9

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Little Venice, moments from Grand Union Canal, a charming and naturally bright one bedroom flat boasting a smart reception room opening onto an amazing decked roof terrace. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Vale, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This well located one bedroom apartment is set within a modern purpose-built development in Maida Vale and features a bright reception room with a balcony overlooking Grand Union Canal and also includes a garage. Read more.

Admiral Walk, Maida Hill, W9

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive, well arranged one bedroom flat offers generous living and entertaining space throughout, with a private balcony and a great location on the fifth floor of an impressive modern block. Read more.

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an impressive modern development with gym acccess and a porter, this stunning one bedroom flat offers an exceptionally spacious reception room with wood floors and a generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat which offers spacious accommodation on the ground floor of a contemporary apartment building with onsite concierge offers fantastic, bright living space. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an secure modern development located moments from the heart of Maida Vale, this lovely one bedroom, first floor apartment provides generous living space throughout and access to communal gardens. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a lovely conversion, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts modern open-plan living with high ceilings and wood floors. Read more.

Nuffield Lodge, Maida Vale, W9

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a wonderful location on the side of the Grand Union Canal, this impressive one bedroom second floor flat offers stylish, well presented living space found well located close to local shops. Read more.

Hereford Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Well presented throughout this stunning, bright and spacious one bedroom apartment is arranged on the second floor and benefits from a contemporary finish in a great location for Westbourne Grove. Read more.

St Stephen's Gardens, Bayswater, W2

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and modern one bedroom conversion flat offers well proportioned living space with dining area in the reception room and wood floors throughout. Read more.

Dorchester House, Westbourne Grove, W11

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard this exquisite one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious open-plan reception room, gorgeous modern kitchen and lovely bedroom. Read more.

Bishops Bridge Road, Paddington, W2

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of this purpose-built block, benefiting from neutral d├ęcor and great location for Hyde Park and travel links. Read more.

Westbourne Grove Terrace, Westbourne Grove, W2

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this elegant one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, wonderful bedroom and off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape