Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 3 bedroom properties to rent in Selhurst, CR7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Selhurst, CR7. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Selhurst, CR7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bungalow Road, South Norwood, SE25

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic three bedroom house has been refurbished to a great standard throughout and boasts plenty of living space, modern kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Watson Place, South Norwood, SE25

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a purpose-built, modern development, this fantastic three bedroom top floor apartment is modern throughout and offers a large open-plan reception room/kitchen leading out to a private balcony. Read more.

Arundel Road, Croydon, CR0

334.62 per week (1450 pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

This charming three bedroom maisonette, boasts bright and airy interiors with large reception room, eat-in kitchen and private garden. Read more.

Clifton Road, South Norwood, SE25

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully refurbished throughout to a high standard, this spacious three bedroom flat benefits from a neutral d├ęcor within, boasting a large reception room and stylish kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape