Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 4 bedroom properties for sale in Shirley, CR0. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shirley, CR0. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Shirley, CR0 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sprucedale Gardens, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This magnificent four bedroom detached house, offers a substantial living and entertaining space over two floors with ample garden, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Carlyle Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom detached house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts ample living and entertaining room with professional cinema room, off-street parking and large garden. Freehold. Read more.

Fitzjames Avenue, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This beautiful four bedroom detached house is presented in superb condition throughout and comprises excellent living and entertaining space with lovely garden, garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Shirley Church Road, Shirley, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This fabulous four bedroom detached house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers a superb living and entertaining space with a driveway and outbuilding. Freehold. Read more.

Round Grove, Shirley, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This large four bedroom, detached house boasts two garages, drive way, large rear garden, sauna, double bedrooms and plenty of storage space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Turnpike Link, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom penthouse for sale

Stunning four bedroom split-level penthouse, presented in excellent condition and offering exquisite views from the tenth floor with superb living and entertaining space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

East India Way, Croydon, CR0

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ashley Ashley Whitehouse1