Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Sloane Square, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sloane Square, SW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Sloane Square, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ebury Square, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the ground and lower ground floors of a stunning new building, this spacious three bedroom, split-level flat offers premium accommodation within one of London's most prestigious locations; Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Britten Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This exceptionally spacious three bedroom house is arranged over four floors with a charming family dining room and open-plan kitchen and feature double reception. The property is quietly located on Britten Street. Freehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautiful three bedroom duplex apartment is situated just behind King's Road, offering outstanding living space, an impressive reception room and three en suites. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Flood Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over two spacious floors, this brilliant three bedroom apartment boasts two receptions with high ceilings and a private garden. The property is ideally located on a sought-after, quiet Chelsea street. Leasehold. Read more.

Crompton Court, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

The property has been refurbished while on the market, including newly fitted, triple glazed windows and benefits from a substantial reception room with bay windows and is located in a prime location on Brompton Cross. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Felicity and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Felicity Walker1