Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties to rent in Somers Town, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Somers Town, NW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Somers Town, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Plender Street, Camden Town, NW1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is an excellent, newly developed one bedroom flat offered furnished, with a lovely open-plan reception/kitchen, spacious double bedroom with fitted storage and stylish bathroom. Read more.

York Way, Islington, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and stylish fixtures and fittings while being set in a sought-after location opposite King's Cross Station. Read more.

King's Cross, King's Cross, NW1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully presented throughout this one bedroom modern apartment is located close to local amenities and transport links within a secure recently built apartment block. Read more.

St Pancras Way, King's Cross, NW1

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering modern interiors and neutral décor throughout, this superb one bedroom flat is set in a new development close to the fabulous amenities King's Cross has to offer. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape