Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties to rent in Somers Town, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Somers Town, NW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Somers Town, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Euston Road, King's Cross, NW1

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the historic St Pancras Chambers, this wonderful one bedroom flat boasts high ceilings and beautiful original features in a fantastic location next King's Cross St Pancras Station. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Kings Terrace, Camden, NW1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish one bedroom house, featuring contemporary living space, and is ideally located just off the superb Camden High Street, along a quiet terrace. Read more.

Georgiana Street, Camden, NW1

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stunning studio flat boasting high-specification fixtures and fittings, high ceilings and newly refurbished interiors that are of the highest standard. Read more.

York Way, Islington, N1

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers neutral décor and stylish fixtures and fittings while being set in a sought-after location opposite King's Cross Station. Read more.

Bidborough Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Attractively located between King's Cross Station and Bloomsbury Square, this fantastic one bedroom apartment boasts wonderful period architecture throughout. Read more.

St Pancras Way, King's Cross, NW1

330 per week (1430 pcm) £1,980 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to the amenities of Camden High Street and King's Cross, this modern one bedroom flat features wood floors and neutral décor. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape