Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in South Hampstead, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Hampstead, NW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in South Hampstead, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

West Hampstead Square, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the ninth floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom flat situated within a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Compayne Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential street, this fantastic one bedroom flat set in a stunning Victorian conversion is flooded with natural light from vast bay windows in both the reception room and bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Centre Heights, Hampstead, NW3

475000 - 650000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

The Centre Heights development offers a superb collection of stunning one bedroom apartments with modern interiors and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

South Hampstead, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a fantastic one bedroom flat situated on the second floor. The generously proportioned bedroom and reception rooms have plenty natural light, and are complemented by wood floors running throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful one bedroom flat situated on the seventh floor of a stunning brand new development in the heart of West Hampstead boasting modern and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Priory Road, South Hampstead, NW6

599950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic first floor one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious reception room, leading to a modern fully fitted kitchen, Large bedroom with built in storage and en suite bathroom, close to local amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Belsize Road, Swiss Cottage, NW6

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic on bedroom top floor flat offers a stylish open-plan kitchen/reception room, stunning bathroom, good sized bedroom and potential to extend into the eaves. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Relton1