Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 studio properties for sale in South Kensington, SW7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Kensington, SW7. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in South Kensington, SW7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Benefitting from a recent refurbishment, this incredibly stylish studio apartment boats triple height ceilings, parquet wooden floors and a substantial reception offering support to an opulent London lifestyle. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A magnificent studio flat which has been beautifully refurbished with meticulous attention to detail, to provide this exceptional living space ideal for the city worker. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This bright and stylish studio flat located on the first floor has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and is situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and Kensington, and Earls Court station. Leasehold. Read more.

Rutland Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This superb studio apartment is ideally located on the highly sought-after Rutland Gate, only a moments walk from the rolling lawns of Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Point West, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This smart studio apartment is ideally set on the sixth floor and offers breathtaking views over Kensington Roof tops towards the London Eye and The Shard. Leasehold. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This cleverly arranged studio flat is situated in a portered mansion block with lift and offers bright accommodation with plenty of storage space, all located opposite exclusive Harrods. Leasehold. Read more.

Queen's Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This lovely studio apartment is set within an imposing period conversion, boasting a great location moments from Hyde Park and the gorgeous museums of Exhibition Road. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from South Kensington, this bright studio flat comprises a modern open-plan kitchen, plenty of storage space and set within a lovely period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the sixth floor, this smart studio apartment offers an adjoining kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is located within a sought-after building with a lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the sixth floor of a popular portered block in Earls Court, this charming studio flat is presented in excellent condition and provides a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A wonderful studio flat located on the third floor within this very smart and prestigious building on a sough-after street in South Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Stanhope Mews East, South Kensington, SW7

200000 Recently sold

Garage for sale

This secure garage is ideally located close to Kensington's Museum district and boasts a rolling door, space for two cars and an electricity point. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Felicity Felicity Walker1