Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 70 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Kensington, SW7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Kensington, SW7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in South Kensington, SW7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Onslow Square, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This exquisitely rare two bedroom apartment is enviably located in the heart of South Kensington boasting wonderfully restored period features and direct access to an outstanding communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in a desirable garden square, this unique two bedroom apartment has been extensively refurbished to offer stunning living and entertainment space. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2850000 Recently sold

This rare and truly outstanding two bedroom apartment has been expertly refurbished to a high-specification and boasts high ceilings and a stylish décor with views over communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Manson Mews, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

A substantial and charming, two bedroom mews house situated in this quiet and picturesque street and boasting a wonderful balcony, vast garage and bright living space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom split-level flat situated within a grand property offers generous interiors and a private terrace, and benefits from a superb location in South Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous two bedroom flat boasts an expansive south-facing reception room, benfiting from use of the communal gardens and a location in one of South Kensington's most desirable addresses. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wellington Court, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

A chic two bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious location in Knightsbridge close to Hyde Park, offering stylish living and entertaining space, elegant décor and en suite facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Princes Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Superbly located moments from Hyde Park, this lovely two bedroom, second floor flat affords bright living space, access to a lift and a porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Bina Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

An outstanding two bedroom flat arranged over two floors and boasting high ceilings, refreshingly bright living space with contemporary styling and a great decked terrace ideal for summer barbecues. Leasehold. Read more.

Dove Mews, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

A stunning and beautifully designed two bedroom mews conversion offering modern fittings and fixtures, wood floors and lovely original features. Freehold. Read more.

1750000 Recently sold

Set on the raised ground floor of a charming stucco fronted period conversion, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation in one of South Kensington's most sought-after and quiet garden squares. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harrington gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish two bedroom apartment boasts a brilliant, south-facing reception with views over gardens and two balconies close to South Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a stunning period terrace, this fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat benefits from generous accommodation with an incredible reception room, contemporary décor and plenty of fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Road, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This wonderfully refurbished two bedroom luxury apartment boasts a high-specification finish throughout and a bright, open-plan reception. The flat benefits from a fabulous location moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This sublime two bedroom luxury apartment offers exquisitely finished interiors with two bathrooms and bespoke wardrobes. The property is ideally located for Fulham Road and Chelsea. Leasehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the raised ground floor this luxurious two bedroom apartment has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard with high ceilings and modern fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the lower ground floor, this spacious and well arranged two bedroom apartment boasts high ceilings and ample storage. The property is well located for the museum district and Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning split-level maisonette is situated on a sought-after garden square and offer substantial accommodation including an en suite master bedroom and a private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located opposite the Natural History Museum, this is a stunning and immaculate condition two bedroom flat featuring a wealth of natural light, en suite facilities and an amazing patio garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A secluded two bedroom ground floor detached property with fabulous extensive gardens and a sought-after central location in Kensington. Freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enjoying a superb location in South Kensington, this incredible two bedroom, two bathroom split-level flat boasts contemporary living space finished to the highest of standards throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Collingham Place, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat boasts modern fixtures and fittings throughout with an extensive reception room with ample space for dining, amazing open-plan kitchen and in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the raised and lower ground floors, this brilliant two bedroom apartment offers an expanse of space with a fantastic South-West facing patio garden and high ceilings. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright and beautifully presented two bedroom flat benefits from spacious rooms, en suite facilities, a lovely terrace and a great location in this secure building close to the many amenities of Earls Court. Leasehold. Read more.

Emperors Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enjoy this amazing 40' decked roof terrace with great London views, in this fabulous two bedroom flat with bright and airy accommodation, modern fittings and en suite facilities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fantastic luxury apartment located opposite Harrods in Knightsbridge, providing contemporary stylish accommodation moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a refreshingly bright, two bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers contemporary fittings and fixtures, gorgeous wood floors, utility room and spacious rooms throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Point West, South Kensington, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the seventh floor of a popular building in Kensington, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers incredible accommodation with a private balcony, lift and on-site gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Terrace, Kensington, W8

1449000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Grenville Place, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offered with no onward chain; A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offering an amazing roof terrace and an unbeatable location moments from Gloucester Road station, and all surrounding amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Point West, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is the most extraordinary Point West flat, remodelled to an exceptional standard with bespoke storage throughout, this premier two bedroom luxury apartment offers superb accommodation with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

1395000 Recently sold

This fantastic two bedroom flat is set in a beautiful period conversion, offering a large and bright reception, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a private terrace with amazing views. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dove Mews, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious apartment has been expertly remodelled and boasts a substantial, south-facing reception, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms and has been finished with a wonderful stylish décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning top floor, spacious two bedroom apartment offers a generous interior with a high standard of décor throughout arranged over three floors and an incredible location moments from Gloucester Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cranley Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located close to a fantastic range of shops and amenities in South Kensington, this delightful two bedroom third floor flat offers a generous reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Troy Court, Kensington High Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This contemporary two bedroom flat is situated on the third floor of a purpose-built development with lift access and porter and offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout with a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautiful two bedroom, third floor flat boasts well proportioned living space with a wonderful reception room and an excellent location just moments from the amenities of Gloucester Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a superb first floor two bedroom flat featuring generous accommodation with high ceilings and stylish fittings and fixtures throughout, boasting a wonderful reception room with a private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grenville Place, South Kensington, SW7

1295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

My rating

Save to shortlist

Recently refurbished to an impeccable standard, this exceptional two bedroom, lower ground floor luxury apartment boasts two private courtyards and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious two bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of a charming period conversion, and boasts a contemporary finish with a impressive reception and is set in a highly sought-after Chelsea location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom flat offering a very high standard of contemporary styling and design, bright spacious rooms and a modern open layout.. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous and light two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented and generous accommodation with convenient direct lift access, a charming terrace and a superb location moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This impressive two bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation boasting high ceilings, neutrally decorated living space with spacious proportions, lovely period features and lots of useful storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the fourth floor of a sought-after, period conversion on Cornwall Gardens, this brilliant two bedroom apartment offers light interiors and a generously sized master bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Occupying the ground floor of a period terrace in South Kensington, this charming two bedroom conversion flat has been beautifully refurbished to create stylish, contemporary living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington Court, Kensington, W8

1195000 Recently sold

This fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat (with lift) is set within a beautiful red brick mansion block and is moments from the famous Kensington Gardens boasting stunning interiors and in excellent condition. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elvaston Place, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and spacious two bedroom flat offering beautifully presented architect designed living space, situated in a prestigious residential location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom second floor flat which benefits from a beautiful refurbishment and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A spaciously presented two bedroom flat boasting excellent living and entertaining accommodation, featuring stylish interiors with a fantastic location in South Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in a popular garden square, this is a refreshingly bright two bedroom flat situated in an attractive period conversion and boasting superb proportions throughout and en suite facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the third floor of a grand period conversion (with lift and porter), this light and beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offers immaculately presented interiors and a superb central location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

This incredible two bedroom flat is set on the lower ground floor and offers premium accommodation recently refurbished to an impeccable standard with two bathrooms and a generous reception in a superb location. Leasehold. Read more.

Queen's Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the raised ground floor of a handsome stucco fronted period conversion this impressive two bedroom apartment boasts high ceilings, two bathrooms and a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A gorgeous two bedroom flat offering generously proportioned interiors with modern fittings and fixtures all in an ideal location close to a wide range of shops on Kensington High Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Bramham Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This newly refurbished two bedroom lower ground floor flat provides spacious and contemporary accommodation with a lovely private garden to the rear. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Rosary Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This wonderfully refurbished two bedroom duplex apartment boasts top of the range fixtures and fittings, a modern open-plan kitchen and a private courtyard in a brilliant location close to South Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

1040000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Collingham Road, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom, second floor flat benefits from high ceilings, feature fireplace and natural light, and the property is in excellent reach to Earls Court for a wide selection of local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

995000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a stylish and beautifully refurbished two bedroom, second floor flat offering en suite facilities, bright and neutrally decorated interior and a superb location in this prestigious South Kensington address. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom top floor flat provides excellent living and entertaining accommodation in this spacious well placed flat offering a great location on Old Brompton Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in this prestigious address moments from Hyde park, this is a lovely two bedroom flat offering smart and contemporary open-plan accommodation with a charming bay-fronted reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the trendy Fulham Road, this is a delightful, second floor, two bedroom flat supplying bright and airy accommodation with neutral décor, modern fittings and a spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

895000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This uniquely shaped two bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished to combine simplistic charm with contemporary styling to provide spacious, modern accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period building moments from local amenities, this bright and attractive two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space including sizeable south-facing reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

785000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the prestigious Earls Court Road, this superb two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Earls Court, SW5

750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW5

750000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cathcart Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located on an attractive tree-lined road, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers modern and inviting interiors with lovely wood floors and a superb fully fitted kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hogarth Road, Earls Court, SW5

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Robert Robert Swann1