Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 10 studio properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Plympton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Boasting ample levels of natural light from four vast windows, an absolutely stunning studio flat, set in a warehouse conversion featuring a superb open-plan kitchen, exposed brick walls and wood floor. Read more.

Beverly House, St Johns Wood, St John's Wood, NW8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built apartment building with concierge, this well proportioned studio flat features modern interiors and private terrace. Read more.

Allitsen Road, St John's Wood, NW8

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A lovely studio apartment situated on the second floor of a period conversion boasting bright interiors and a recent refurbishment throughout, located moments from amenities. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This well proportioned studio flat is situated within a fantastic development and offers modern interiors throughout with generous living space. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, NW6

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located close to the famous Abbey Road, this well presented one bedroom flat is set in a purpose-built building conveniently located for local shops and amenities and providing excellent transport links. Read more.

Abercorn Place, St John's Wood, NW8

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering a naturally bright studio room with wood floor and a smart kitchen, this superb studio flat is set in an imposing purpose-built block with lift and porter in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Abercorn Place, St John's Wood, NW8

270 per week (1170 pcm) £1,620 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

A stunning studio flat situated on the third floor of a secure development boasting a generous studio room with separate kitchen area, located moments from a superb range of shops and amenities in St John's Wood. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Set in a superb purpose-built block with lift and porter, this lovely studio flat features lovely wood floors throughout, enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

260 per week (1127 pcm) £1,560 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Presented to a good standard and boasting bright accommodation throughout, this wonderful and spacious fifth floor studio flat is set in a superb area close to the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, Maida Vale, NW6

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This charming one bedroom flat is situated in a great location close to the superb shops, bars and restaurants of both Kilburn High Road and Maida Vale. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape