Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 38 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stockwell, SW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stockwell, SW9. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stockwell, SW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

795000 - 2350000

My rating

Save to shortlist

26 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This outstanding, architect-designed development offers a fabulous range of two bedroom apartments in an ideal location surrounded by a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Regents Bridge Gardens, Vauxhall, SW8

925000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Southville, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb new development offering a selection of two bedroom apartments with generous living space and a stylish high-specification finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Stockwell Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the lower and upper ground floors, this two bedroom maisonette boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a modern kitchen and lovely private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Landsdowne Gardens, Vauxhall, SW8

759950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the top two floors of a handsome period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat provides a 333 sq ft reception room with French doors to a private terrace with rooftop views of the local area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Printers Road, Stockwell, SW9

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a private road, this fantastic two bedroom flat is situated within a secure and modern purpose-built development and boasts an open-plan reception room/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish, luxury apartment is set on the ninth floor of a sought-after building (with lift and concierge) and boasts two double bedrooms and unique balcony overlooking a courtyard. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton SW9, Brixton, SW9

665000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom third floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, including two shower rooms, a well equipped kitchen and a great central location in Brixton. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackford Road, Stockwell, SW9

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This three bedroom flat, set on the second floor with a first floor entrance boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a separate kitchen and a smart bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

South Lambeth Road, Stockwell, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the first and second floors of an attractive period conversion, this superb two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with stylish modern décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Stockwell Road, Stockwell, SW9

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over two floors with a third floor entrance, this two bedroom duplex boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room with private balcony and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous one bedroom flat is full of period charm, offering wonderfully spacious accommodation with attractive wood floors and contemporary décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Langley Lane, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a handsome Victorian mansion building, this light and incredibly stylish two bedroom apartment features wooden floors and high ceilings close to the Vauxhall transport hub. Leasehold. Read more.

South Lambeth Road, Stockwell, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom split-level flat is set within a purpose-built development and boasts spacious accommodation with large reception room, eat-in kitchen, private garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Lansdowne Gardens, Stockwell, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a stunning period building, this cool and contemporary two bedroom flat features naturally bright rooms with lovely high ceilings and large windows. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

549950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Oak Square, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom, fourth floor flat, boasting bright and generous living space, a large reception room with smart open-plan kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a lovely decked balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Clapham Road, Clapham North, SW9

539950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious two bedroom first floor flat boasting a generous fitted kitchen with room for dining and bright separate reception room, superbly placed close to the amenities of Stockwell. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Spaciously arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of this conversion property, and newly renovated, a two bedroom split-level flat with a fantastic garden and further scope to introduce a study room. Leasehold. Read more.

Thorncroft Street, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a residential development close to Vauxhall, this charming two bedroom flat provides wonderfully spacious accommodation with a modern interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Wyvil Road, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a residential building moments from Vauxhall, this great two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space in a great location opposite the new Nine Elms underground station due to be completed 2020. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two lovely bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

469950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing incredible views towards the city of London and Canary Wharf from it's ninth floor position, a spacious and bright two bedroom flat with fantastic storage throughout, lift access, and lovely surroundings. Leasehold. Read more.

Stockwell Gardens, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, two lovely bedrooms and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Stockwell Road, Stockwell, SW9

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish and contemporary two bedroom flat offering well presented living and entertaining space moments from local transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Nine Elms, Nine Elms, SW8

449950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stockwell Gardens Estate, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a lovely reception room, a contemporary kitchen and two double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Studley Road, Stockwell, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Refurbished to a great standard throughout, this fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat, is set within a secure purpose-built development and boasts modern and stylish interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Meadow Road, Vauxhall, SW8

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Unusually spacious and situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built development, a two bedroom flat with a private balcony and use of communal gardens, play park and basketball cage. Leasehold. Read more.

Lansdowne Green, Vauxhall, SW8

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Meadow Road, Vauxhall, SW8

420000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Gosling Way, Brixton, SW9

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Leys Court, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Studley Road, Stockwell, SW4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A spacious and bright two bedroom first floor flat providing a good-sized reception room with adjoining room ideal as an office, separate kitchen and two large double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts bright accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Clapham Road, Stockwell, SW9

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom duplex flat offers bright and spacious accommodation over the first and second floors, including a generous reception room, eat-in kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Guildford Road, Stockwell, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the 13th floor and boasting breathtaking views over London, this well presented two bedroom apartment has been recently renovated and boasts lift access within a secure building. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Clodagh Clodagh Blain1