Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 3 bedroom properties for sale in Stockwell, SW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stockwell, SW9. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Stockwell, SW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Set within a prestigious riverside development, this amazing three bedroom split-level penthouse, offers superb accommodation with stunning views of the city. Leasehold. Read more.

Pickle Mews, Oval, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A luxury new and exciting development beautifully located moments from Kennington Park, Offley Works offers seven terrace houses: two four-storey, five three-storey, all offering private roof terraces and sunroom. Freehold. Read more.

Regents Bridge Gardens, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within a secure gated development, this spacious three-bedroom duplex property boasts an incredible amount of entertaining space with open-plan living and patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Handforth Road, Oval, SW9

849950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring bright and spacious rooms with attractive wood floors, this superb two bedroom, split-level flat offers fantastic entertaining accommodation featuring a private roof terrace and ideally located close to Oval. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this three bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and three generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Guildford Road, Stockwell, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the first and second floors with high ceilings and period features, this spacious three bedroom apartment offers an abundance of space and ample storage close to Stockwell Station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

South Lambeth Road, Stockwell, SW8

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brixton Road, Brixton, SW9

549950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive three bedroom lower ground floor flat is set within a charming period converted property and offers bright and airy interiors with open-plan living space and double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bedwell House, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom duplex boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room opening onto a delightful private terrace and a smart separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Fount Street, Nine Elms, SW8

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well-presented, spacious three bedroom flat is located in a quiet location within Battersea and offers neutral d├ęcor throughout, ample living space and benefits from a private balcony overlooking communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

479950 Recently sold

Fully refurbished and offered in fantastic condition, this bright flat provides a good sized south-facing balcony, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and three well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Robsart Street, Brixton, SW9

475000 Recently sold

A generous three bedroom maisonette suitably arranged over two floors, boasting a spacious reception room and separate kitchen as well as an ample rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Mursell Estate, Stockwell, SW8

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. David David Law1