Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 14 1 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham, SW16. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Stanford Road, Norbury, SW16

305.77 per week (1325 pcm) £1,835 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish and superbly located one bedroom, first floor apartment benefiting from a contemporary, open-plan layout and finished to a high-specification throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ellison Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished with a stylish finish, this fabulous one bedroom ground floor flat benefits from its own entrance, a private garden and open-plan living space. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW2

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming one bedroom third floor flat offers bright living and entertaining space and is presented in excellent condition throughout, situated moments from the bustling amenities of Streatham Hill. Read more.

Mount Ephraim Road, Streatham Hill, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat boasting generous entertaining space, neutral décor and wonderful garden for relaxing in and off-street parking. Read more.

Minehead Road, Streatham Common, SW16

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an excellent location moments from Streatham Common, this wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom first floor flat offers a well proportioned interior with an open-plan layout. Read more.

Wavertree Court, Streatham Hill, SW2

288 per week (1248 pcm) £1,728 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring well proportioned living space and neutral décor, this one bedroom flat also benefits from easy access to Streatham's excellent transport links. Read more.

Downton Avenue, Streatham Hill, SW2

265.38 per week (1150 pcm) £1,593 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautiful second floor, one bedroom flat with an airy feel thanks to high-quality furbishment and open-plan kitchen situated close to the amenities of Streatham High Road. Read more.

Norwich House, Streatham Hill, SW16

265.38 per week (1150 pcm) £1,593 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located in the heart of Streatham, this fabulous fourth floor flat is set within a striking new development offering stylish décor and contemporary fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Woodbourne Avenue, Streatham Hill, SW16

1 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful one bedroom, top floor flat is finished to a high standard, featuring neutral décor throughout and an open-plan reception room/kitchen with ample space for dining. Read more.

Palace Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a charming period building, this bright and beautifully presented one bedroom flat is situated moments from the amenities and transport links in Tulse Hill. Read more.

Hazlemere Court, Streatham Common, SW2

250 per week (1084 pcm) £1,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely fourth floor one bedroom flat presented in great condition throughout benefiting from neutral décor, a private balcony and communal gardens. Read more.

Norwood Road, West Norwood, SE27

249.23 per week (1080 pcm) £1,496 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Well located for transport and amenities, this generous one bedroom flat has been newly refurbished offering modern open-plan living, spacious double bedroom and high-quality fixtures and finish. Read more.

Blegborough Road, Streatham, SW16

230.77 per week (1000 pcm) £1,385 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to the amenities of Mitcham Lane, this bright and spacious one bedroom, first floor flat offers well proportioned rooms with high ceilings and neutral décor. Read more.

Tankerville Road, Streatham Common, SW16

210 per week (910 pcm) £1,260 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a period property on a peaceful residential road, this great one bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space moments from Streatham Common Station. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape