Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 4 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Common, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Common, SW16. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Common, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Copgate Path, Upper Norwood, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom cottage for sale

Situated in a secluded location surrounded by Streatham Common, this grand four bedroom house offers beautiful accommodation with two superb annex's, large private grounds and gated off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham Common South, Streatham Common, SW16

999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Valley Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A well proportioned four bedroom house offering generous living and entertaining space with a lovely garden, a garage and a great location close to Streatham Common. Freehold. Read more.

Sunnyhill Road, Streatham, SW16

849950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented four bedroom, semi-detached house arranged over three floors, benefiting from generous and bright living areas and a substantial rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Guildersfield Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a 60' garden, spacious reception room and double-length dining room, this four bedroom house further benefits from well proportioned bedrooms throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Deerhurst Road, Streatham, SW16

849950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A bright and spacious four bedroom house with generous entertaining space throughout including a double reception room, a lovely garden and a fantastic location moments from Streatham Common. Freehold. Read more.

Voss Court, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A wonderfully spacious four bedroom house offering well proportioned accommodation with a pretty garden, a garage and a superb location moments from Streatham Common. Freehold. Read more.

Henry Tate Mews, Streatham, SW16

775000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A lovely four bedroom family home arranged over three floors, benefiting from stylish d├ęcor, off-street parking and a private garage, all of which are situated within an exclusive private gated development. Freehold. Read more.

Hill House Road, Streatham Common, SW16

750000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

A spacious and charming four bedroom house, that is presented in excellent condition and offers great family accommodation with a semi-open-plan reception room and dining area, and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

The Chase, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic four bedroom house offers extensive living space, with a sunny dining room leading to a fabulous garden, also benefiting from a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1