Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Sutton Common, SM1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sutton Common, SM1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Sutton Common, SM1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nash Close, Sutton, SM1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This attractive two bedroom house, is presented in great condition throughout and offers bright and spacious accommodation with large reception room, garden with conservatory and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Vicarage Road, Sutton, SM1

409950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

High Street, Sutton, SM1

370000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brand new two bedroom third floor apartment, is being finished to the highest standard and includes open-plan accommodation, double glazing and sleek bathroom fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Chester Close, Sutton Common, SM1

339950 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Finished to a high standard throughout, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor maisonette boasts a large reception room, modern kitchen and both a front and rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Road, Sutton, SM1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A lovely modernised ground floor flat, benefiting from it's own entrance and boasting an open-plan reception room, two good-sized bedrooms and large private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince of Wales Road, Sutton, SM1

My rating

Save to shortlist

A lovely modernised first floor flat, benefiting from it's own entrance and boasting an open-plan reception room, split-level with two good-sized bedrooms and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakhill Road, Sutton, SM1

310000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Benhill Wood Road, Sutton, SM1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright, well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat, set within a private residential building, benefiting from good storage throughout, two sizeable double bedrooms and a fantastic location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. William William Campbell1