Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Telford Park, SW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Telford Park, SW2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Telford Park, SW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Morrish Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on a quiet residential road close to the amenities of Brixton Hill, this attractive one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

London Square Streatham, Streatham Hill, SW2

380000 - 425000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a premium collection of one bedroom apartments, and built around a wonderfully landscaped communal courtyard, London Square Streatham is an exclusive new London Square development. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a purpose-built block, this marvellous one bedroom ground floor flat has been recently refurbished throughout to a high standard with wooden floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Place, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private entrance, this well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat offers a well presented interior and a great location moments from an array of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham Place, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish one bedroom second floor flat that offers well proportioned living and entertaining space as well a private balcony, access to lovely communal gardens and allocated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1