Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties to rent in The Sisters, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in The Sisters, SW11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in The Sisters, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a stunning reception room with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers a unique living space with lots of character. Read more.

Gowrie Road, Clapham Common North Side, SW11

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the first and second floors of an attractive period conversion, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers bright and beautifully presented living space. Read more.

Lavender Hill, Clapham Junction, SW11

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the raised ground floor of a period conversion, this superb two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space presented in excellent condition. Read more.

Thirsk Road, Clapham Common North Side, SW11

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing period property on a leafy residential road, this superb two bedroom flat offers stylish and spacious accommodation. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape