Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 5 bedroom properties for sale in Thornton Heath, CR7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Thornton Heath, CR7. You can also save any of these 5 bedroom properties for sale in Thornton Heath, CR7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Parchmore Road, Norbury, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

This gorgeous five bedroom semi-detached Victorian house, is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a fantastic living and entertaining space with large garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Beauchamp Road, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located for Grangewood Park, this superb five bedroom house offers spacious accommodation with two reception rooms and benefiting further from a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Howberry Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 bedroom house for sale

Generously arranged over three floors, this lovely five bedroom house is bright and spacious within benefiting from a beautiful garden, conservatory and large kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Simon and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Simon Darvill1