Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 111 1 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hamlets, E14. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tower Hamlets, E14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hamlets, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Olivers Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a fabulous riverside location in the heart of Wapping and set within a prestigious warehouse conversion this stunning flat offers a fantastic open-plan living arrangement and lovely exposed brickwork throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Stage, City, EC2A

820000 - 1350000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

An exquisite selection of one bedroom apartments set in an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, enjoying luxurious interiors with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Swan Court, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting superb views of St Katharine Docks, this generously sized one bedroom apartment is in one of the most sought-after locations in central London and features a bright and airy reception room with large balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This Stylish one bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic, bright reception room, a large bedroom and wood floor throughout the property. Leasehold. Read more.

Wardian London, Canary Wharf, E14

736000 - 870000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London presents a range of gorgeous one bedroom apartments which set a new standard for the high-rise living experience. Leasehold. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

An outstanding one bedroom luxury flat positioned within the superb Dollar Bay development, boasting a superb Canary Wharf location on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Gun Place, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a fantastic warehouse conversion in the heart of Wapping this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a superb open-plan reception room with space to dine, large bedroom with built in wardrobes and a lovely balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Alie Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of London and set on the ninth floor, this attractive one bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen with contemporary décor throughout and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located overlooking Canary Wharf, this fantastic one bedroom penthouse apartment boasts stylish interiors filled with natural light and a wonderful wraparound roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Exquisite one bedroom flat set on the 42nd floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Dollar Bay is an outstanding new development offering this exquisite one bedroom apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Leman Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and delightful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Wapping High Street, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom fifth floor flat set within stunning warehouse conversion with concierge and lift boasts large reception room, generous master bedroom and contemporary fixtures throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a stylish tenth floor flat boasting unique and stylish interiors; a spacious open-plan reception and a wonderful winter garden with spectacular views. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Dollar Bay is an outstanding new development offering this exquisite one bedroom apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Breezers Court, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic ground floor one bedroom flat offers stylish contemporary living within secure building, with an expansive reception room, large bedroom with exposed brick wall and modern kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pepys Street, City, EC3N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat is enviably situated within close proximity to the City and major financial institutes, the Tower of London and the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Spice Court, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the popular Quay 430 development in Wapping, this spacious one bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor and offers a large reception and a picture window with views over the communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Hawksmoor Mews, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom mews house for sale

Set within a peaceful gated mews development this fantastic one bedroom house boasts generously sized rooms throughout and offers an exceptional reception room with balcony and large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Freehold. Read more.

Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly arranged on the fifteenth floor of a contemporary development from Canary Wharf Group PLC this luxurious one bedroom apartment boasts high-specification fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheshire Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large semi-open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and large full width roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Gun Wharf, Wapping, E1W

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Charrington Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

570000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Leyden Street, Spitalfields, E1

565000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large semi-open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set in one of London's finest new developments, this contemporary one bedroom apartment boasts fantastic views and an array of luxury facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Feather Mews, Whitechapel, E1

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within a secure gated mews, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts spacious open-plan reception room, a large private balcony and contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Lincoln Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom apartment is set on the twenty first floor of a prestigious new development, offering a contemporary living space throughout and boasts a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bowmans Mews, Tower Hill, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom first floor flat set within a smart development with concierge and off-street parking featuring a well proportioned interior with private balcony, garage and superb views of the communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Manhattan Plaza, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout this wonderful one bedroom apartment combines luxurious décor with high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Bishopsgate, City, EC2M

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large kitchen with ample space to dine, a bright reception room and generously-sized double bedroom with fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Landmark West Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of Canary Wharf, this beautiful one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and stylish interior with newly laid wood floors and fantastic City views. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a luxurious riverside development with far-reaching views of Canary Wharf and the river Thames, this fabulous one bedroom flat benefits from a contemporary interior, lift access, balcony and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Isle Of Dogs, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A luxury one bedroom flat set near to the financial centre of Canary Wharf offering stunning living space and the use of fantastic communal leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Montclare Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoying a sought-after location in the heart of Shoreditch and moments from the City and Bethnal Green, this fabulous and well proportioned one bedroom flat, benefits from a contemporary décor and ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in a sought-after area and set on the sixth floor, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offers a naturally bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen and contemporary décor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Asher Way, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat, available for rental investors only, is set within a fabulous development with parking and concierge and boasts a superb balcony overlooking the lovely communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Exquisite one bedroom flat set on the fourth floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbotts Wharf, Docklands, E14

499950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering stunning views towards Canary Wharf and central London, this spacious one bedroom twelfth floor flat is situated in a gated development and benefits from a private balcony, secure entry and lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

Plumbers Row, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering city living, this magnificent one bedroom property enjoys fresh modern accommodation in a fabulous location, close to Spitalfields Market. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the sought-after and prestigious New Providence development, this charming one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private balcony overlooking the river. Leasehold. Read more.

Asher Way, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within a secure gated development in the heart of Wapping, this bright one bedroom flat boasts open-plan reception room, modern fitted kitchen and generously sized bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

White Horse Lane, Stepney, E1

485000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the sixth floor of a modern development, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen, balcony with views to the city and a generously-sized bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

London City Island, Canning Town, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning one bedroom flat combines unique design with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Plumbers Row, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located close to the City and Docklands, this substantial one bedroom fourth floor flat set within a secure development further benefits from contemporary accommodation finished to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom flat situated in a prestigious riverside development with concierge and communal facilities, further benefits from open-plan living with bright neutral interior throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This contemporary one bedroom apartment boasts an impressive reception room with private balcony and a great sized bedroom with ample storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Glasshouse Gardens, Stratford, E20

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Elegantly arranged on the thirteenth floor this stunning one bedroom flat has been designed to the highest standard and benefits from a lovely balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cassilis Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Well located in a gated development near to famous Canary Wharf, this modern one bedroom flat has a good-sized interior with a smart finish and bright and neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Cobalt Point, Canary Wharf, E14

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A generous one bedroom flat on the eleventh floor of a superb modern development boasting a bright reception room with an open-plan integrated kitchen and double doors opening onto a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Blackwall Way, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a private balcony with views of the River Thames and the o2, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers stylish and modern living space within a smart portered development. Leasehold. Read more.

Bow Quarter, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a bright reception room with smart kitchen and mezzanine sleeping area. Leasehold. Read more.

New Festival Quarter, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and set on the third floor, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and a huge private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

St Clements, Mile End, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

St Clements is an exciting new development featuring a superb range of one bedroom apartments which are set within a historic heritage site in the heart of vibrant Bow. Leasehold. Read more.

Pennington Court, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy spacious and bright accommodation in this well arranged one bedroom flat featuring a spacious reception room, modern kitchen with breakfast bar and bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Axio Way, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor of a modern development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a delightful private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Denison House, Canary Wharf, E14

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

435000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and set on the sixth floor, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts a spacious reception room with access to the private balcony overlooking the Millwall Inner Dock. Leasehold. Read more.

Aegon House, Isle Of Dogs, E14

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Cassils Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a prestigious development offering an on-site concierge and communal leisure facilities, this very well presented one bedroom flat also comes with off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Reardon Path, Wapping, E1W

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Moore House, Canary Wharf, E14

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Commercial Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a naturally light and characterful one bedroom flat that enjoys enviably close proximity to trendy Spitalfields Market and the financial heart of the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Christian Street, Shadwell, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and delightful private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

London City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

420000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation combined with unique interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stylishly decorated and generous in size, this fabulous one bedroom south-facing flat enjoys a quiet location near to Millwall Dock and the local DLR station and comes with underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

East Ferry Road, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a bright and airy one bedroom apartment set in the desirable Peninsula Court building. Offered with a superb reception room extending out onto a secluded private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Britannia House, Digby Street, Bethnal Green, E2

410000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this well-presented one bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room and a spacious bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Omega Works, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a lovely double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Welwyn Street, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Occupying a tranquil location on a tree-lined cul-de-sac, this beautiful one bedroom flat offers a well proportioned, character-filled space combined with chic, contemporary décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbotts Wharf, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Excellently located within easy reach of Canary Wharf and set on the second floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment offers a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkview Apartments, Poplar, E14

400000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Commercial Road, Limehouse, E1

399999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large smart kitchen with ample space to dine, a stylish reception room and a generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkview Apartments, Poplar, E14

399999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Good-sized modern one bedroom flat situated on the fourteenth floor of this new development in Poplar next to the DLR, benefiting from open-plan living with a dining room and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Mile End Road, Mile End, E1

399999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stepney Green, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a brilliant one bedroom flat set on the third floor of the iconic Dunstan Houses, in the heart of Stepney Green. The flat benefits from great security and a has a lovely period fascia. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Bow, E3

395950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor of a secure gated development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including spacious open-plan reception room and contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a sought-after development with a porter in the heart of Canary Wharf, this delightful one bedroom flat benefits from a contemporary open-plan reception room/kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a delightful development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a smart kitchen and a spacious mezzanine sleeping area. Leasehold. Read more.

Bartholomew Court, Canary Wharf, E14

389000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Canary Wharf and set on the first floor, this superb one bedroom apartment offers a bright and airy reception room with access to the private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Peninsula Court, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom flat offering a desirable location close to an extensive range of amenities in Canary Wharf, while boasting sizeable interiors and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Mercury Court, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom apartment is in a fantastic location close to Canary Wharf bordering the Thames and offers stylish living space with a communal swimming pool and gymnasium. Leasehold. Read more.

St Pauls Way, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and generously-sized double bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Corsley Way, Hackney Wick, E9

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom bungalow for sale

Cable Street, Shadwell, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom apartment is generously proportioned throughout and boasts a bright and airy feel, with a private entrance and two patio gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Cable Street, Limehouse, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat is situated in a secure purpose-built development and boasts a large bright reception room, superb bedroom and two fantastic private gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Montague Street, Brick Lane, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well laid out one bedroom second floor flat conveniently located just off Brick Lane and a short walk from the popular Spitalfields and the City, further offering private balcony and sizeable bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Locksons Close, Poplar, E14

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This modern one bedroom flat, situated in a gated development with communal garden area, further benefits from neutral décor throughout with spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Cavell Street, Whitechapel, E1

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Concordia Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This is a well-presented one bedroom flat, boasting ample living space, bright interiors and a phenomenal location close to Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfield Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive one bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious finish with a private balcony with stunning views of London. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Quay View Apartments, Tower Hamlets, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully situated overlooking the dock, this fabulous one bedroom flat has a light-filled interior with a stylishly decorated bedroom, a water facing terrace and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkside Bow, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

With its combination of a prime location, luxury finishes and excellent transport links, Parkside perfectly embodies the best of metropolitan living. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat in desirable Aegon House offering a bright reception/kitchen, spacious bedroom and unbeatable proximity to DLR. Leasehold. Read more.

Transom Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a secure purpose-built building, offering a bright and airy reception room, sizeable bedroom and boasts an enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Fawe Street, Canary Wharf, E14

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor of a secure, modern block of apartments, this one bedroom flat boasts a spacious open-plan reception and kitchen and a private balcony overlooking the Canary Wharf skyline. Leasehold. Read more.

Hobsons Place, Spitalfields, E1

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

The Lock Building, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Excellently located within easy reach of Stratford, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers a large reception room with an open-plan kitchen and benefits from great storage areas. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfoot Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this one bedroom boasts delightful accommodation including a large reception room, generously-sized double bedroom and contemporary kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharfside Point South, Canary Wharf, E14

340000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

There are 11 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

1 bedroom properties (111)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1