Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 118 2 bedroom properties to rent in Tower Hamlets, E14. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tower Hamlets, E14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Tower Hamlets, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

1700 per week (7367 pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

1650 per week (7150 pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this incredible two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Orion Point, Isle Of Dogs, E14

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourteenth floor, this stunning two bedroom penthouse boasts a bright, contemporary interior with double-height ceilings and magnificent panoramic views over London. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

900 per week (3900 pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the 21st floor of a recently built development, this stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts a superb wraparound balcony with panoramic London views. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames as well as a host of designer fittings and fixtures. Read more.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

870 per week (3770 pcm) £5,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames. Offering a host of designer fittings and fixtures, this apartment is ideal for luxury modern living. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the 19th floor of a modern apartment building with an on-site concierge, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a superb, large private roof terrace with fantastic views. Read more.

Boundary Street, Shoreditch, E2

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An excellent two bedroom flat found within a new development in Shoreditch boasting a contemporary interior living space throughout, private balcony and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more.

Discovery Dock Apartments West, Canary Wharf, E14

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful modern two bedroom flat situated within the portered Discovery Dock West building,views toward Canary Wharf and conveniently located near the local amenities and transport links of Canary Wharf. Read more.

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat boasting panoramic views over London and a host of designer fittings and fixtures while located close to the amenities of Canary Wharf. Read more.

South Quay Square, Canary Wharf, E14

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a prime location next to the Thames, this luxurious two bedroom ninth floor apartment is set in the heart of Canary Wharf and boasts a generously proportioned, high-specification interior. Read more.

Discovery Dock, Canary Wharf, E14

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish and spacious two bedroom apartment is situated on the 21st floor of a sought-after development in Canary Wharf, with incredible views of Canary Wharf,the docks and the O2 arena. Read more.

Capital Wharf, Wapping, E1W

690 per week (2990 pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom fourth floor flat boasts spacious interiors with bright reception room leading to private balcony overlooking the River Thames, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Boundary Street, Shoreditch, E2

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located within the heart of fashionable Shoreditch this stylish and contemporary two bedroom flat (with lift) offers a wealth of living space with a private balcony and is only moments from the City. Read more.

Pan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is in excellent condition with amazing views overlooking London with a stunning reception room, open-plan kitchen, two sizeable bedrooms, en suite facilites and bathroom. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set up high on the 33rd floor and boasting sensational views over the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf, this contemporary two bedroom flat offers a luxurious lifestyle and bustling surrounds. Read more.

Martin Lane, City, EC4R

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This well proportioned, first floor two bedroom apartment offers stylish contemporary décor, combined with a sought-after location and an excellent finish throughout. Read more.

Bacon Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the top floor of a modern development, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliance and a delightful wraparound balcony. Read more.

Fleur de Lis Street, Spitalfields, E1

645 per week (2795 pcm) £3,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within a lovely period building, offering well proportioned interiors and located in a desirable area of Spitalfields. Read more.

Belgrave Court, Canary Wharf, E14

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting expansive living space throughout this stylish two bedroom riverside apartment is situated in a secure gated complex and offers stunning Thames views from the private balcony. Read more.

Basin Approach, Limehouse, E14

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated along Limehouse Basin in a development with porter, this delightful two bedroom flat further benefits from off-street parking and a private balcony with outstanding views towards the River and City skyline. Read more.

Ravenscroft Street, Tower Hamlets, E2

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a sought-after area, this exceptional two bedroom house has been finished to an outstanding level throughout offering ample living space, double bedrooms, stunning fixtures and private roof terrace. Read more.

St Katharines Way, Wapping, E1W

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Overlooking the Thames from a private balcony, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright reception room with space to dine, master bedroom with en suite and concierge. Read more.

New Crane Wharf, Wapping, E1W

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within an imposing gated warehouse conversion with concierge, this two bedroom, two bathroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the nineteenth floor of a stunning contemporary development within Canary Wharf, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows throughout providing excellent light and incredible views of London. Read more.

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from Canary Wharf, this contemporary two bedroom apartment benefits from stunning views and a fantastic interior with a smart finish. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat on the eighteenth floor of a stunning development boasting on-site leisure facilities including cinema, restaurant and gym, all located in a wonderful location close to Canary Wharf. Read more.

Coventry Road, Bethnal Green, E1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering expansive living and entertaining space throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom triplex apartment is set in a stunning church conversion within easy reach of transport and amenities. Read more.

585 per week (2535 pcm) £3,510 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the tenth floor of the sought-after Pan Peninsula, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a beautiful reception room with dual-aspect windows offering panoramic views of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Cinnabar Wharf West, Wapping, E1W

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful two bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition and offering stylish contemporary living. The property boasts a fantastic riverside location with fantastic views towards Tower Bridge. Read more.

Columbia West, Canary Wharf, E14

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment is set within Providence Tower, boasting a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, on the banks of the River Thames. Read more.

Port East Apartments, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment located on the first floor of a prestigious warehouse conversion offers a fantastic living space moments from Canary Wharf. Read more.

Reservoir Studios, Limehouse, E1W

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom split-level flat boasts bright reception room with double-height ceiling and spacious mezzanine-level gallery, two generously sized bedrooms and gated off-street parking. Read more.

Wapping Wall, Wapping, E1W

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and airy reception room with two private balconies with stunning views overlooking the River Thames. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom fourth floor flat set within a smart development offers a well proportioned interior with ample storage and impressive views of the City from a private terrace. Read more.

Elektron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright two bedroom flat within a superb modern development, boasting a generous reception room opening onto a charming balcony as well as on-site gym and concierge service. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting fabulous views of the River Thames and easy access to Canary Wharf, this stylish two bedroom flat features modern fixtures and fittings, a balcony, lift and porterage. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a luxurious Riverside development with concierge, underground parking and communal facilities this lovely two bedroom property further benefits from private balcony with River views. Read more.

Province Square, Canary Wharf, E14

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the third floor of a beautifully modern development, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior with stunning city views. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom second floor apartment located in trendy Spitalfields, which has been newly renovated offering spacious open-plan accommodation and an en suite shower room. Read more.

Horizons Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment offer a fantastic balcony overlooking stunning views of London, with great sized bedroom and a modern finish throughout. Read more.

Horizons Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and airy living space with a modern finish throughout. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Read more.

Gawber Street, Bethnal Green, E2

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

This charming two bedroom house boasts wooden floors throughout, spacious reception room with space to dine, private garden and fantastic bathroom with roll-top bath. Read more.

Myrdle Street, Whitechapel, E1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts spacious reception room leading to large private patio and master bedroom with en suite, close to trendy Brick Lane. Read more.

Bow Brook House, Bethnal Green, E2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Peacefully situated literally moments from the fabulous Victoria Park and the canal, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat is set within a well kept school conversion. Read more.

Dunbridge Street, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment set in a modern gated community featuring sizeable reception room, stylish mezzanine-level master bedroom and secure off-street parking. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom property offering views over the Thames and modern interiors, while being set in a popular modern development with concierge. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated up high on the nineteenth floor of a sought-after development within walking distance of Canary Wharf, this spacious two bedroom flat enjoys a light and airy interior with excellent dimensions. Read more.

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Contemporary and stylish, this fabulous two bedroom flat has a stunning interior, a 31' balcony and a superb location moments from the centre of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Cavell Street, Whitechapel, E1

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set on the fifth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including an expansive reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and two delightful balconies. Read more.

St Matthews Row, Shoreditch, E2

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated just a short walk from the vibrant Shoreditch Triangle, this sunny two bedroom flat is set within a secure gated development with attractive views from Juliette style balcony. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Tower Hamlets, E14

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom tenth floor flat boasting a bright master bedroom with built in wardrobes, an en suite shower room and private balcony. Read more.

Coke Street, Aldgate, E1

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boast charming accommodation including a large reception room with Juliet balcony, a smart kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms. Read more.

Cascades Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom flat set within a superb modern development, boasting a generous interior space throughout with concierge service and a riverside location. Read more.

Dundee Wharf, Limehouse, E14

480 per week (2080 pcm) £2,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a river outlook and a spacious interior with two balconies, this modern two bedroom flat is located within a gated development with off-street parking, a gym and a porter. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to the trendy Hoxton Square and the amenities of Shoreditch, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a high-specification two bedroom flat in the newly developed Grantham House, part of London City Island. Boasting a large reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows, and a private balcony with great views. Read more.

London City Island, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive development is located in the sought-after area of the docklands, close to restaurants, shops and bars and access to the London Underground via Canning Town Station and the Emirates cable cars. Read more.

Grantham House, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb eighth floor, two bedroom contemporary apartment boasts gorgeous open-plan living space flooded with natural light and benefiting from a brilliant integrated kitchen, with an en suite and brilliant balcony. Read more.

Elektron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A well presented two bedroom apartment set within the contemporary Elektron development offering an ideal location in the heart of the Docklands. Read more.

Wick Lane, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set on the sixth floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including an expansive reception room with modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Stepney Causeway, Shadwell, E1

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers bright contemporary interiors with a stunning open-plan reception room and sleek integrated kitchen. Read more.

Ordell Road, Bow, E3

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive pub conversion, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat features contemporary interior flooded with light and a secluded decked roof terrace moments from Victoria Park. Read more.

Coopers Close, Bethnal Green, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A delightful two bedroom house offering contemporary accommodation, which benefits from a bright reception room and 29' garden, which is located close to Mile End Road. Read more.

Free Trade Wharf, Wapping, E1W

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the first floor of an exceptionally well maintained riverside development, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a south-facing patio style garden with stunning views across the River Thames. Read more.

Antilles Bay Apartments, Canary Wharf, E14

455 per week (1972 pcm) £2,730 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom apartment offering stunning and sought-after views from the spacious balcony, light and airy living space and a desirable location close to the Canary Wharf Complex. Read more.

Arnhem Wharf, Isle Of Dogs, E14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat located on a quiet Riverside development offers a contemporary interior and fabulous views over the London skyline and across the River Thames from its private balcony. Read more.

Hutchings Wharf, Isle Of Dogs, E14

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary, two bedroom apartment, offers a smart city lifestyle on the banks of the River Thames with modern décor throughout and moments away from shops restaurants and bars. Read more.

Vallance Road, Tower Hamlets, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to the fantastic Brick Lane, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts open-plan reception room with Juliet balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Dunbar Wharf, Limehouse, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented with bright and modern rooms, this superb two bedroom flat offers a river setting, a wonderful balcony and a concierge service. Read more.

Streamlight Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a modern and stylish two bedroom flat, boasting an open-plan reception room extending out onto a very large balcony with phenomenal views over Canary Wharf. Read more.

Folgate Street, Spitalfields, E1

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Close to fashionable Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market within easy reach of the City, this two bedroom, third floor flat boasts sizeable living space. Read more.

Cable Street, Shadwell, E1W

440 per week (1907 pcm) £2,640 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This two bedroom modern flat is neutrally decorated, well proportioned and presented in good condition throughout as well as benefiting from a porter service. Read more.

Jamestown Way, Docklands, E14

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting fantastic river and O2 arena views, this spacious two bedroom flat benefits from a private balcony, a well-presented interior, parking and porter. Read more.

Vallance Road, Whitechapel, E1

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Newport Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the peaceful and residential Newport Avenue moments away from East India DLR Station, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and private balcony. Read more.

Cobalt Point, Canary Wharf, E14

430 per week (1864 pcm) £2,580 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering light and spacious accommodation with modern appeal, this superb two bedroom third floor flat is superbly located moments from Millwall Dock and the centre of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Premiere Place, Canary Wharf, E14

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom penthouse flat (with off-street parking and porters office) offers a fantastic living space with large reception room opening onto a private wraparound balcony. Read more.

Millharbour, Docklands, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Stylishly presented throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a good-sized reception room, an open-plan kitchen, a private balcony and use of a picturesque, communal water garden. Read more.

Amsterdam Road, Canary Wharf, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom duplex apartment boast a bright and airy living area, access to a private garden and a modern finish throughout the property. Read more.

Palmers Road, Bethnal Green, E2

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a modern development close to Victoria Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with modern fixtures and fittings throughout and good-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Coombe House, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Boardwalk Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Canary Wharf, this contemporary two bedroom flat situated in a luxurious development with fabulous communal gardens offers views of Blackwall Basin and Canary Wharf. Read more.

Cahir Street, Docklands, E14

2 bedroom house to rent

Situated on the peaceful and residential Cahir Street, this beautiful two bedroom, middle of terrace house benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private paved garden. Read more.

Green Dragon Yard, Spitalfields, E1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and modern two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a private entrance, located moments from trendy Brick Lane and surrounding shops. Read more.

Boathouse Apartments, Poplar, E14

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat on the first floor of a fantastic new development, boasting a bright reception room and open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, further extending onto a charming balcony. Read more.

Stafford Road, Bow, E3

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom duplex boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Central House, Stratford, E15

415.15 per week (1799 pcm) £2,491 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the seventh floor of this secure, gated building, offering concierge and a communal gym, this superb two bedroom apartment benefits from modern interiors, an en suite, a balcony and naturally bright living space. Read more.

Orion Point, Canary Wharf, E14

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment with beautiful views across the City to The Shard offers two excellent double bedrooms and an impressive open-plan living space. Read more.

Falcon Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

A charming two bedroom maisonette boasting a generous reception room, opening onto a delightful rear garden with stunning views of the Millwall Outdoor Dock and Canary Wharf. Read more.

Meath Crescent, Bethnal Green, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the seventh floor of an excellent residential development, this two bedroom flat offers a modern open-plan reception room/kitchen with views over Meath Gardens from a delightful private balcony. Read more.

Tanners Yard, Shoreditch, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure, gated mews development this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat provides contemporary accommodation in a great location just off Hackney Road. Read more.

Whiteadder Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14

2 bedroom house to rent

Ideally situated close to a great range of Isle of Dogs and Canary Wharf amenities, this recently refurbished two bedroom house offers a stylish living space with a fantastic garden overlooking the docks. Read more.

Neutron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a modern development with concierge and communal gym, this lovely two bedroom flat benefits from open-plan living with a private balcony and a stylish master bedroom with en suite shower. Read more.

Caspian Apartments, Limehouse, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and airy modern finish with an open-plan reception room/ kitchen and access to a private balcony. Read more.

Wharfside Point South, Poplar, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a fantastic first floor, two bedroom two bathroom apartment in Wharfside Point South, offered with a fabulously bright reception/kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto a private enclosed terrace. Read more.

Wick Lane, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with private balcony and a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances. Read more.

Wick Lane, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, modern kitchen with fitted appliances and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

New Festival Quarter, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat within a fantastic new development, boasting a bright open-plan reception room and kitchen opening onto a private balcony. Read more.

Neutron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the thirteenth floor of a modern block with concierge, this charming two bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private balcony with views of the O2 and river. Read more.

There are 18 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (118)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape