Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 66 3 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hamlets, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tower Hamlets, E14. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hamlets, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tower Bridge Wharf, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

This superb duplex penthouse offers the finest specification after a complete refurbishment, with unparalleled views of the River Thames and Tower Bridge and a panoramic vista which also includes St Pauls and the City. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Wapping Riverside, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wapping Riverside is a spectacular Thameside warehouse conversion, set to redefine luxury waterfront living. Offering a great selection of three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Capital Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in an stunning riverside development this impressive three bedroom fifth floor apartment is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and boasts two fantastic balconies with superb views over Tower Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

An outstanding three bedroom luxury flat positioned within the superb Dollar Bay development, boasting a superb Canary Wharf location on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

The Landmark, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in one of Canary Wharfs premier developments is this sensational three bedroom flat, boasting an enormous reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows filled with incredible views overlooking London. Leasehold. Read more.

Landmark West Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering the ultimate in city living, this stunning three bedroom apartment offers contemporary living space with wonderful views, superb dimensions and a fantastic location in Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A luxury three bedroom apartment in a premier riverside development with 24-hour concierge, gym, swimming pool and valet parking. Floor to ceiling windows afford beautiful views across the River Thames to the O2 arena. Leasehold. Read more.

Trafalgar Court, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning three bedroom apartment boasts a bright double-height reception room with fantastic views across the River Thames to Canary Wharf. Two bedrooms also have great views over Shadwell Basin to The City. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Prospect Place, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house is spaciously arranged over three floors and boasts open-plan modern reception room/kitchen and three generously sized bedrooms within a popular gated development. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Landons Close, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning three bedroom designer penthouse apartment boasting a high-specification and contemporary interior, beautiful views of the neighbouring marina and a private garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Assam Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the fifth floor, this three bedroom apartment boasts stylish accommodation including an expansive reception room, a smart separate kitchen and delightful private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Cumberland Mills Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a gated riverside development this superb three bedroom apartment offers exceptional living and entertaining space throughout including an impressive double aspect reception room and three large bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Altitude Point, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning three bedroom eleventh floor flat offers bright and airy living space in a beautiful newly finished apartment building in a superb location moments from the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Waterman Way, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom house boasts bright reception room, spacious fitted kitchen, private rear garden and three good-sized bedrooms with views over the Ornamental canal. Freehold. Read more.

Spindrift Avenue, Isle Of Dogs, E14

875000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

St Davids Square, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Desirably situated moments from the River Thames, this stylish three bedroom flat on the forth floor offers a balcony and communal gym, swimming pool and landscaped gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Campbell Road, Bow, E3

799950 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Ideally located moments from Bow Road and Bow Church stations, this stunning three bedroom maisonette boasts bright reception room with original fireplace, a modern eat-in kitchen and three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Codling Close, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a peaceful residential street moments from the River Thames, this three bedroom maisonette is beautifully presented with generous dining space, three good-sized bedrooms and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Swanfield Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this three bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a stylish reception room, a smart kitchen with separate dining room and two spacious double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

749000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Lanterns Way, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the second floor of a modern block of apartments, this stylish three bedroom house benefits from a bright and spacious interior as well as a close proximity to Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

700000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A superb three bedroom two bathroom flat boasting a generous reception room and semi-open-plan kitchen within a fantastic new development with concierge service. Leasehold. Read more.

Redmans Road, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set along a characteristic cobbled lane and located close to both Canary Wharf and the city, this superb new development offers spacious apartments for city living, right in the heart of zone 2. Leasehold. Read more.

Chichester Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is a lovely three bedroom house with a terrific open-plan reception/kitchen upstairs, flooded with light from a stunning feature window. Offering a secluded private garden and a private parking space. Freehold. Read more.

Prusom Street, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to an impeccable standard this stylish three bedroom duplex maisonette boasts bright contemporary interiors with a fabulous open-plan reception room, superb private garden and three large bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Watts Street, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of Wapping, this recently refurbished three bedroom flat has been completed to a high standard and boasts bright open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

London City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

660000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Mellor House, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic three bedroom second floor flat within the fantastic New Festival Quarter, boasting a bright master bedroom with Juliet balcony and en suite shower room, as well as an on-site gym and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Devons Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth and sixth floors of a modern development, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large kitchen with ample space to dine opening onto a spacious terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Denning Point, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well presented three bedroom flat is found on the seventeenth floor of this superbly located purpose-built block (with lifts) offering sweeping views and easy access to the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Bow Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Bow Road and Bow Church stations, this lovely three bedroom split-level flat boasts bright reception room, eat-in kitchen and three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Burr Close, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette boasts bright reception room, lovely private garden, modern eat-in kitchen and large master bedroom ideally located moments from the beautiful St Katherine Docks. Leasehold. Read more.

Nelson Walk, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This fifth and sixth floor two bedroom duplex apartment offers stylish d├ęcor, in a sought-after development. The property also benefits from a private roof terrace and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbott Road, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom, Victorian house benefits from high ceilings and large windows offering a bright and spacious interior as well as a private garden and cellar for storage. Freehold. Read more.

Rectory Square, Stepney, E1

600000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Saunders Ness Road, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning three bedroom top floor flat is set in a private residential area, offering a spacious reception room, modern separate kitchen and boasts two private balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Gernon Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this three bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

Mare Street, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing two bedroom ground floor flat boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, spacious interiors and lovely outside space, situated in an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkside Bow, Bow, E3

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a desirable location within easy reach of transport links, this beautifully presented three bedroom duplex flat situated in Parkside boasts a luxurious finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Hanbury Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an enviable location just moments from the fashionable Spitalfields Market and the boutiques, bars and restaurants of Brick Lane, this three bedroom duplex maisonette is also well proportioned throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Ramsey Street, Bethnal Green, E2

575000 Recently sold

Featuring a superb 41' garden and a private entrance, this fantastic three bedroom maisonette is located within easy reach of Brick Lane and Spitalfields. Leasehold. Read more.

Vernon Road, Bow, E3

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Hanbury Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the ground and first floors, this three bedroom duplex boasts large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a delightful private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Furze Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic three bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting modern interiors throughout, a lovely private terrace and a quiet residential location. Leasehold. Read more.

Musbury Street, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and a reception room with delightful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Equinox Square, Poplar, E14

505000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Warner Place, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over three floors, this three bedroom flat boasts well arranged accommodation including a large reception room with a balcony, a smart separate kitchen and three double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Mace Street, Bethnal Green, E2

480000 Recently sold

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom maisonette boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room opening onto a private garden, three generously-sized double bedrooms and a smart kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Saracen Street, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a location in the heart of Poplar and a close proximity to All Saints DLR Station, this spacious three bedroom, split-level flat also boasts a double reception room and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Gernon Road, Bow, E3

475000 Recently sold

Arranged over two floors, this duplex boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, smart kitchen with ample space to dine and three generously-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Lipton Road, Tower Hamlets, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set over the ground and lower ground floors, this three bedroom maisonette boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and three lovely double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stepney Causeway, Limehouse, E1

465000 Recently sold

This spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts a large reception room leading out to a lovely private garden, well equipped kitchen with space to dine and three good-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Bow Common Lane, Bow, E3

450000 Recently sold

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom maisonette boasts spacious accommodation including a bright reception room with large French doors, delightful private patio and three generously-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Bow Road, Bow, E3

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Bow Road and Bow Church stations, this spacious three bedroom flat boasts generously sized reception room, modern eat-in kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Cambridge Heath Road, Bethnal Green, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the first and second floors, this three bedroom duplex flat boasts charming accommodation including lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Portelet Road, Stepney, E1

445000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ernest Street, Stepney, E1

440000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Malcolm Road, Stepney, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this three bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room with private balcony, a smart separate kitchen and three generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Manchester Road, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a residential block and set on the ground and first floors, this well proportioned three bedroom flat boasts a large reception room and a lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Candy Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located close to the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts large garden, eat-in kitchen and bright reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Locton House, Ruston Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely three bedroom third floor flat is arranged over two storeys and boasts a large reception room leading to a private balcony, generously sized bedrooms and a fantastic location in Bow. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbott Road, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

This impressive three bedroom maisonette boasts a large bright reception room, an open-plan kitchen and a master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and access to a shared balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Nairn Street, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This three bedroom ground floor apartment boasts a bright and airy kitchen with access to a private terrace. Moments away from shops, bars and restaurants. Leasehold. Read more.

Ingram House, Bow, E3

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Andrew and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Andrew Phillips1